Another Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Date Has Sold Out
If you’re planning on attending this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and have yet to purchase your party tickets, consider this a gentle reminder. Though it may still seem like early days, the second date of the event has already sold out.
As you can see from the image above, there are no longer any tickets available for the party on August 16, 2022. This is the first Tuesday that the parties are held.
As of going to print, the rest of August and September are still open for booking.
However, as we previously confirmed, the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on Halloween (October 31, 2022) is already sold out as well.
Though, in some instances, tickets are available on the day, for the most part, party tickets sell out fast! That’s why we encourage you to book yours today to avoid disappointment! Just visit disneyworld.com or contact your travel agent to have Halloween Party tickets added to your Walt Disney World resort reservation.
For those unfamiliar, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party is Disney World’s annual, family-friendly Halloween event. As special ticket is required to gain entry into the Magic Kingdom on party night.
Highlights of the 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties includes:
- The Headless Horseman riding his ghostly steed down Main Street, U.S.A.
- “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” which features floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best, Disney villains and the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers.
- Guests can go trick-or-treating for M&M’S, SKITTLES, SNICKERS, and other Halloween favorites at locations throughout Magic Kingdom Park. Guests will also receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag featuring a keepsake 50th Anniversary celebration and Halloween design.
- Join the Sanderson Sisters during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show at Cinderella Castle as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate “Hocus Pocus” Party Potion.
- Celebrate alongside favorite Disney characters as they take over the park for their favorite party of the year.
- Enjoy attraction overlays themed for the season on Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- The Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington, will host “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Disney characters.
- Discover sweet and savory menu items inspired by fall flavors and the Halloween season.
- Celebrate Disney World’s 50th Anniversary with event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities.
- Gests will also receive a Halloween-themed 50thAnniversary celebration commemorative print.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE from the theme parks each and every week!
Did you know that Disney Packages are currently available to book through the mid of 2023!? That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!