Remy’s Fromage Montage Has Returned To EPCOT With Awesome Prize
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog you’ll know that the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival officially kicked off this week at Walt Disney World. We shared a ton of sights, sounds, eats and treats from the fest but there’s one that we wanted to pay a bit more lip-service to and that’s Emile’s Fromage Montage.
For those unfamiliar, Emile’s Fromage Montage is a creative way for foodies of all ages to try out some delicious cheese-based dishes. Simply purchase five different items from the list of qualifying dishes at select Festival Marketplaces, collect special stamps and then turn in your completed passport for a special dessert!
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup (pictured)- India marketplace
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese- The Swanky Saucy Swine marketplace
- Raclette (pictured)- The Alps marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue- Flavors from Fire marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey- Greece marketplace
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese- Germany marketplace
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (pictured)- Brazil marketplace
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Available Beginning August 15- Hawaiʻi marketplace
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll- Canada marketplace
- Mac & Cheese (any) – Available Beginning August 15- Mac and Eats marketplace
The great thing about Fromage Montage is that it doesn’t need to be completed all in one visit. If you’ll be visiting EPCOT multiple times during the festival you can complete a bit at a time!
Now, let’s look at the awesome redemption prize you get! Once you’ve collected stickers for five of the dishes listed above, head over to Shimmering Sips to redeem your prize!
This year’s goodie is a special Strawberry Cheesecake DOLE Whip.
If that wasn’t awesome enough, it also comes in a souvenir collector’s cup. Let’s take a look:
The glass features an adorable image of cheese-loving Emile from Ratatouille on the front with the Fromage Montage and International Food & Wine Festival logos! These is an awesome wee souvenir! As your final cheese-inspired treat, it even comes with a piece of cheesecake as a topper!
You’ll find the Fromage Montage checklist in this year’s Festival Passport which you’ll find at locations throughout EPCOT! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more Food & Wine Festival news and updates!
Did you know that Disney Packages are currently available to book through the mid of 2023!? That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!