Disneyland Takes Us Inside Their Holiday Warehouse in a New TikTok Video
As we celebrate Halfway to the Holidays, that means that preparations are well underway for the annual theme park holiday transformations. As a matter of fact, Disney took to TikTok this week to give us a look inside what can only be described as a Christmas-lovers dream – the holiday warehouse onsite at Disneyland Resort.
Get ready for a big dose of Yuletide magic!
@disneyparks Our holiday warehouse cast members celebrate the holidays everyday! ❄️✨ #HalfwayToTheHolidays #Disney #DisneyParks #Disneyland #DisneyCastLife #Holidays #HolidayDecor #DidYouKnow #FunFacts ♬ original sound – Disney Parks
Here’s some incredible fun facts from the video:
- 178 yards of ribbon are used each year at Magic Kingdom to decorate Main Street U.S.A. That is over 800 bows!
- The holiday warehouse is home to over 110,000 lightbulbs and over 11,000 strands of mini lights
- 79,000 ornaments are used to decorate Main Street U.S.A each holiday season.
Here are a few addition Disneyland yuletide facts we’re excited to share:
- 60-foot tall Christmas tree on Main Street, U.S.A. This iconic photo spot makes for an ideal location to capture the holiday cheer. With 1,500 Victorian-inspired ornaments and 100 oversized faux candles, this tree stands out as a focal point of the holiday season at Disneyland.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle is decorated for the holidays with stunning enhancements including 126,000 twinkling LED lights, sparkling “icicles” and shimmering snow-capped turrets.
- Three immersive scents are added it “it’s a small world” Holiday. See if you can pick them out during your next visit. This includes cherry blossoms in Asia, a cinnamon scent in South America and coconut in the South Seas.
With all of this talk of Yuletide magic, the holidays couldn’t come soon enough! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us for more Disneyland news and updates!
Thinking a visit to Disney? Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook