Everything You Need To Know About Disney’s Riviera Resort
If you’ve been following along with us here at MickeyBlog, you’ll know that we’ve been exploring many of our favorite Walt Disney World Resorts. Next up is one of my new favorite properties- Disney’s Riviera Resort! On the Skyliner route, you can’t beat this property for quick and easy access to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios and don’t get us started on the amenities!
Disney’s Riviera Resort is designed to capture the magic of Europe that Walt Disney fell in love with once upon a time. From the moment you arrive and are welcomed by a tree-lined boulevard you’ll know that you’re someplace truly special. From the grand archways and porticos to the tower and terraces, Disney’s Riviera Resort is a modern masterpiece of imagination, with each detail drawing upon the influences of Europe and the Mediterranean. The ambiance extends outdoors—where beautiful gardens, bubbling fountains, lush landscaping and a serene waterfront beckon you to enjoy scenic strolls with your loved ones.
Located in the EPCOT Resort Area, Disney’s Rivera Resort is the only Deluxe/Villa property located directly on Disney’s Skyliner Route.
Disney’s Riviera Resort Transportation
Getting around during your stay at Disney’s Riviera Resort is easy. Here’s a quick guide to how you get to the theme parks
- EPCOT: Skyliner
- Hollywood Studios: Skyliner
- Magic Kingdom: Bus
- Animal Kingdom: Bus
- Disney Springs: Bus
- Deluxe Studio
- 1 Queen Beds and 1 Queen Size Pull-Down Bed and 1 Single Pull-Down Bed
- Views Vary
- Sleeps 5 Adults
- Tower Studio
- 1 Queen Size Pull-Down Bed
- Views Vary
- Sleeps up to 2 Adults
- 1-Bedroom Villa
- 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Pull-Down Bed and 1 Single Pull-Down Bed
- Views Vary
- Sleeps up to 5 Adults
- 2- Bedroom Villa
- 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Queen-Size Pull-Down Bed and 1 Single Pull-Down Bed
- Views Vary
- Sleeps up to 9 adults
- 3-Bedroom Grand Villa
- 1 King Bed, 4 Queen Beds, 1 Queen-Size Pull-Down Bed
- Lake View
- Sleeps up to 12 adults
Food & Beverage
The following dining locations are located at Disney’s Riviera Resort:
- Bar Riva – Enjoy the view at this open-air pool bar while sipping on frozen cocktails, Provence rosé or a refreshing spritzer. When hunger strikes, chef-crafted sandwiches and fresh salads are available.
- Topolino’s Terrace- Flavors of the Riviera – –This table service eatery offers French and Italian cuisine, along with sweeping rooftop views. For breakfast Mickey and his friends are on hand to celebrate with you as they parade through the restaurant in their stylish outfits. For dinner, get ready to indulge in fresh delicious seafood and meat dishes, handmade pasta and decadent desserts. Inspired by the cliffside restaurants of France and Italy, Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera takes its name from the Italian name for Mickey Mouse.
- La Petit Cafe – Slip away to this stylish patisserie for a favorite morning beverage or a relaxing cocktail at the end of the day. Here you’ll also find exquisite, oven-fresh treats that are the perfect accompaniments to our satisfying specialty coffee drinks.Featuring artistic decor and irresistible culinary creations, a visit to Le Petit Café is très chic and très yummy!
- Primo Piatto – Disney Quick Service dining at tis best, \gather your family and friends for a quick snack or casual meal of sandwiches, salads, beer, wine and more!
Family-friendly pool areas invites guests to swim, splash and play—while a more serene pool offers relaxation. There are two pools available on property. Here’s a quick look:
- Riviera Pool – Sun umbrellas dot the grounds as the inviting waters cast a warm, golden glow upon the surrounding stucco façades. This family-friendly pool, features a pool slide that winds around a stately column tower. Here you’ll also find the S’il Vous Play, an interactive water play area for kids that’s inspired by the grand public fountains of Europe—featuring a ballet of friendly Fantasia characters.
- Beau Soleil Pool – For a quieter experience, this pool area is the perfect spot to unwind alongside shimmering waters and soak in the soothing ambiance!
- Athlétique Fitness Center- Get ready for invigorating workouts await as you lift weights, jog, stretch and stay in shape at. This spot also features Technogym® equipment.
- Campfires – Gather ‘round as the sun goes down for a little old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows next to a crackling fire.
- Movies Under the Stars – Watch favorite Disney films at complimentary screenings on a lawn outdoors. The line-up changes regularly so as the front desk for the schedule!
- Jogging Trails- Take your pick of several jogging paths on this 1.2 mile stretch along Barefoot Bay.
- La Boutique – Shop for goods and gifts inspired by Disney’s Riviera Resort—as well as assorted groceries, snacks and sundries.
View this post on Instagram
As one of Disney’s Deluxe Villa Resort properties, pricing at Disney’s Riviera Resort for Spring 2022 starts at around $450 a night for Tower Suites and goes up to the $2000+ range for larger villas However, this property is also regularly included in Disney discount offers so you may be able to get some additional savings!
You can download the entire Disney’s Rivera Resort Pocket Guide here – planDisney-Pocket-Guide-Riviera-Resort
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates! To book your Yacht Club stay simply fill out my form below.
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2021!? Well we’ve got some fantastic news- Disney Packages are currently available to book through the end of 2022! That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!