All the Valentine’s Day Sweet and Savory Delights at the Disneyland Resort this February
Savory or sweet? Which side are you on? If you like a little of both, the Disneyland Resort is the place to be this month for you and your sweetheart with all of these sweet and savory Valentine’s Day-themed delights!
Valentine’s Day Delights at Disneyland Park
Red Rose Taverne
All of these items are new for 2022!
- Gorgeous Grey Stuff: Available through February 28, the Grey Stuff comes to the West Coast with this red shortbread cookie, red velvet cake, raspberry, cookies & cream mouse, and heart-shaped sprinkles
- Heart-Shaped Butter Cookie: Also available through February 28, this heart-shaped shortbread cookie is topped with a strawberry glaze, white chocolate drizzle, and heart sprinkles
- Strawberry Sweet Tea: Black tea with lemon and sweetened with strawberries. Available through March 28
All of these Valentine’s Day-themed items are available through March 1 and new for 2022!
- Spicy Nash Chicken Sandwich: Fried, breaded chicken breast that is smothered in house-made Nashville hot-inspired sauce, with bread-and-butter pickle chips, and mayonnaise on a toasted bun and served along side Greek yogurt or french fries.
- Galactic Sunrise Slush: Strawberry limeade with a mix of sliced strawberries and puree served with a light-up glow cube
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Sweetheart Sundae: Available from February 11 to 14 and new for 2022, this sundae features strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream, strawberry sauce, caramel, and a chocolate drizzle. It is topped with whipped cream, red sugar sprinkles, and all a chocolate-covered strawberry.
Alien Pizza Planet
- SpaceDip Pizza: A pizza slice topped with spinach and artichoke dip, chicken, capicola, and assorted cheese. These slices are available through March 1.
Tomorrowland Churro and Pretzel Stands
These sweet and sour treats are available through March 1
- Sour Cherry Pretzel: New for 2022, a cream cheese filled pretzel with sour cherry sugar
- Sour Cherry Churro: With sour cherry sugar
New Orleans Square Churro Stand and Critter Country Churro and Lemonade Cart
- Strawberry Churro: A churro rolled in strawberry sugar and is available through February 28
The Tropical Hideaway
- Valentine Swirl: Available through February 28, a DOLE Whip watermelon and a cherry swirl
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe
- Valentine Macaron: Available on Valentine’s Day only, a red and white macaron and strawberry buttercream filled with strawberry jam and brownie. New for 2022!
Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- True Love Sundae: Scoops of vanilla and strawberry ice cream all served up in a waffle cup and topped with strawberry sauce, cherry whipped cream, sprinkles, and a chocolate-covered strawberry.
Town Square Churro Stand
- Sweet Strawberry Dipping Sauce: Available through March 1, sweet strawberry dipping sauce
Valentine’s Day-Themed Savory & Sweet Snacks at Disney California Adventure Park
All of these items are new for 2022 and available from February 11 to 14:
- The Love That Lasts a Lifetime Cocktail: Raspberry rum, liqueur, pineapple juice, orgeat, lime juice, and raspberry puree
- The Flame Spicy Cocktail: Raspberry rum, peach schnapps, mango, and raspberry purées with lime juice and firewater bitters
- The Ex Sour & Bitter Cocktail: Citron vodka, lemonade, blackberries, agave, and angostura bitters
- Valentine’s Day Cocktail Flight: The Ex, The Flame & The Love
Sweet & Savory Treats Around the Disneyland Resort
These options are available at various locations through February at the following locations: Marceline’s Confectionery, Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff, Candy Palace, Candy Kitchen, and Pooh Corner
- “Bee Mine” Apple: Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel and red chocolate and decorated in white and dark chocolate with cute little chocolate bee
- Strawberry Cake Pop: Chocolate cake pop dipped in pink strawberry-flavored chocolate and drizzled with red chocolate
- “Bee Mine” Cereal Treat: Heart-shaped cereal treat dipped in red chocolate and decorated in white and dark chocolate with a cute little chocolate bee
- Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Wand: Marshmallow wand dipped in caramel and dark chocolate drizzled with red and pink chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberry: Long-stemmed strawberry dipped in dark chocolate and drizzled in white chocolate
- Milk Chocolate Swirl Strawberry: Long-stemmed strawberry swirled in milk, white, and dark chocolate
Valentine’s Day Delights at the Disneyland Hotels
These Valentine’s Day treats area available through March 1:
- Mickey Mouse-shaped Valentine’s Cookies
- Heart-shaped Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Minnie Mouse-shaped Crisped Rice Treats
- Chocolate-dipped Strawberries
- Ombre Macarons
Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa – Craftsman Bar
- Tuxedo Strawberry: Raspberry rum, dark crème de cacao, strawberry purée, and half and half served “up” in a chocolate-coated martini glass with strawberry garnish
- California Crush: Apple whiskey, strawberry purée, lemon, and agave served with a mint sprig and strawberry heart garnish
- Love’s Lantern: Citrus vodka, raspberry Liqueur, and lime garnished with edible flowers and a glow cube
Disneyland Hotel – Coffee House
- Red Velvet Cupcake
- Sablé Heart Cookie with raspberry filling
- Raspberry Mocha
- Iced Raspberry Mocha
Disneyland Hotel – Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill
- Red Velvet Cupcake
- Sablé Heart Cookie with raspberry filing
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to the Disneyland Resort for this February! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney