Become a 2022 planDisney Panelist!
It’s application day! Today is the day to send in your applications for your chance to become a 2022 planDisney panelist! The search starts today and is open through September 14th.
What is a panelist you ask? If you are someone who loves going to Disney, is the “go-to” person for advice when friends or family travels to Disney, is able to communicate your advice to others in clear and concise answers, and are you a stickler when it comes to grammar, spelling, and punctuation, then you just might be perfect for this role. planDisney is an online forum of real Guests who have mastered the art of planning a Disney vacation. These passionate planners provide personalized responses to Guests all over the world to help them create the most magical vacations ever and create memories that will last a lifetime.
There are plenty of planning tools to help navigate through a Disney vacation, but it’s still no easy task. With many theme parks, dozens of resort hotels, water parks, luxury cruise ships, shopping, dining, recreation, special events, entertainment and more, planning a Disney vacation can leave some Guests feeling a bit overwhelmed before they arrive. That’s where planDisney comes in.
Check the requirements and see if you are eligible.
All Panelists Must:
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Meet the recency requirement stated for the specialty you intend to apply for below:
- Walt Disney World® Resort: Must have visited at least once in between September 1, 2020 and September 1, 2021.
- Disneyland® Resort: Must have visited at least once between September 1, 2019 and September 1, 2021.
- Disney Cruise Line®: Must have sailed at least once between March 1, 2018 and September 1, 2021.
- Disney Vacation Club®: Must have traveled to a Disney Destination utilizing your Membership at least once between July 1, 2018 and September 1, 2021.
- Note: Recency requirements for all specialties for applicants applying from outside of the United States are travel to your chosen application specialty destination or utilizing your membership between March 1, 2018 and March 17, 2020 due to international travel restrictions.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 15-20 written responses per week, roughly estimated 30 minutes per question.
- Provide their own opinions, tips and feedback on Disney vacations.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between December 11 and December 15, 2021 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit (detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection).
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including Disney Internship programs, or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World® or Disneyland® Resorts; not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company, including Disney Internships participants, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World® or Disneyland® Resorts; and not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company, including Disney Internship participants, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World® or Disneyland® Resorts. In addition, panelists and their immediate family members must not have a material financial interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of: The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates; any entity that owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake, Polk or Seminole Counties, Florida or Orange County, California; any entity that owns, charters, or operates cruise ships; or any entity that sells or manages timeshare accommodations or plans.
- Not be currently employed in the travel, hotel, theme park, cruise line or time share industries (including, without limitation, being a travel agent or consultant); and not be an immediate family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel, hotel, theme park, cruise line or time share industries (including being an immediate family member of, or currently residing with a travel agent or consultant). This exclusion shall not apply to persons employed in travel transportation industries (for example, airlines and bus operators).
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2021 packages are available for booking and 2022 packages are now open! Fill out our form below or contact me today for your FREE, no-obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.