REMINDER: Breakfast Is Back at Cinderella’s Royal Table
It’s so nice to be wondering through Magic Kingdom and to see things slowly but surely returning to normal. With that in mind, we wanted to remind you all that Cinderella’s Royal table has once again opened for breakfast.
You can soak up the magical ambiance that ONLY comes with dining in the gorgeous Cinderella Castle first thing in the morning!
Now we should note that at the moment the meal is not charactering dining. But trust me when I say that it is still a wonderful, unforgettable experience.
The cost of dining there for breakfast is $35 = 59.99 per adult!
Because of the popularity of this eatery, it is recommended that you make your reservation in advance using the My Disney Experience. At the moment, reservations can be made 60 days out!
During the breakfast service you can enjoy the most important meal of the day in majestic style with a magical menu that features bubbly cocktails, flaky pastries and entrees including our favorite avocado toast.
Now, let’s take a look at the menu:
Cinderella’s Royal Table Breakfast
- Assorted Breakfast Pastries
- Traditional Breakfast- Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, and Potatoes
- Shrimp and Grits*- Smoked Gouda Cheese Grits, Tomato Jam, Fried Egg, Buttered Shrimp, and Garlic Baguette
- Baked Quiche- Goat Cheese, Spinach, and Mushroom Quiche with a dollop of Goat Cheese Cream served with Arugula and Roasted Bell Peppers
- Beef Tenderloin and Egg*- Potatoes and Cheese Frittata with Broccolini, Boursin® Cheese Sauce, and Chive Oil
- Royal Avocado Toast- Multigrain Toast, Plant-based Eggs and Cheese, Avocado, Radish, and Jalapeños (Plant-based)
- Caramel Apple-stuffed French Toast- Decadent French Toast stuffed with Sweet Cream Cheese and Spiced Apples drizzled with Caramel Sauce and served with Bacon
Kids’ Entrées (choose 1)
- Egg White Frittata- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Mickey-shaped Waffle- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Fruit and Seed Oatmeal- Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Assorted Cold Cereals- served with milk and choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
Kids’ Create-Your-Own Selections (choose two)
- Yogurt Parfait
- Turkey Sausage
- Seasonal Fruit
- Home Fries
- Pork Sausage
Beverages of the Court
- Assorted Fountain Drinks
- Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee™
- Twinings of London® Hot Tea
- Iced Tea
- Hot Cocoa
- Minute Maid® Light Lemonade
- Minute Maid® Apple Juice
- Minute Maid® Orange Juice
- 1% Milk
- Chocolate Milk
Specialty Wine Cocktails
- Mimosa- with Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain Cava and Orange Juice. $12.00
- Canella Bellini Sparkling Peach Cocktail. $11.00
- Opici Family Selection Sangria- White or Red. $11.00
- The Royal Breakfast Flight- Mimosa with Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain Cava and Orange Juice | Canella Bellini Sparkling Peach Cocktail | Opici Family Selection Sangria. $14.00
The cost of dining at Cinderella Royal Table for breakfast is $42 per adult and $27 per child!
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney World? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook