Hawai’i Food Booth Proves Popular With EPCOT Visitors
As we inch ever closer to lunch time, MickeyBlog is starting to make our way around the Global Marketplaces around EPCOT for this year’s Food & Wine Festival.
We wanted to stop for a moment so that you can appreciate the crowd of EPCOT visitors lining up for a taste of the islands at the Hawai’i food both!
We were hoping to take a minute to try some of the awesome items on this year’s menu but we’ll double back when things are a bit less busy.
Its easy to understand why Hawai’i is proving so popular with visitors. Just take a look at this menu.
- Kālua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and Sspicy Mayonnaise
- Tuna Poke with Eel Sauce, Spicy Mayonnaise and Crispy Shrimp Chips
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- Kona Brewing Co. Hanalei Island IPA, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE® Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine
The Spam Hash is always a fan favorite but we can’t wait to get reacquainted with the Kalua Pork Slider!
As Greg continues to make his way around the World Showcase we’ll be sharing other Food Booths with you.
Keep following along with us all day for an insiders view of Food & Wine Fest!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through Summer of 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook