FIRST LOOK: The Swanky Saucy Swine Is a Pork-Lovers Paradise
We continue our culinary tour around the World Showcase with a stop at one of the new food booths for 2021 – The Swanky Saucy Swine!
As the name suggests this new addition to the Food & Wine Festival line-up is all about PORK!
The menu here offers pork treats served four different ways. Let’s take a closer look:
- Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Roasted Porchetta with Pork-fat Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Lemon-Parsley Salsa Verde (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Soy-glazed Sticky Ribs with Green Onions and Peanuts
- Crispy Pig Ear Salad with Fire Roasted Tomatillo Sauce, Pickled Red Onions, Queso Fresco, Roasted Corn Salsa and Avocado Cream (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Parish Brewing Co. SIPS Pinot Noir Black Currant Sour, Broussard, LA
- Rombauer Zinfandel, California
- Bourbon Bloody Mary with Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
We did manage to peer through the kitchen widow to get a look at a couple of dishes available:
We are definitely going to be doubling back as the sticky ribs look absolutely amazing.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog as we’ll be coming to you LIVE for EPCOT throughout the day!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through Summer of 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook