EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Kicks Off TODAY!
Today marks the start of an EPIC culinary adventure Disney friends. The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival kicks off today and runs through November 20,2021!
That means 129 days of food fun including new menus, sips, food booths, entertainment, family activities, merchandise and MORE!
MickeyBlog is going to be coming to you LIVE throughout the Fest with a closer look at what makes this annual Walt Disney World event so special!
Global Marketplaces will be serving up an eclectic array of international flavors and some of our favorite stalls are back including Hawai’i, Australia, Germany, Canada and Greece.
The sponsor for this year’s even CORKCICLE. Pop by a visit to Shimmering Sips and pick up your awesome CORKCiCLE souvenir glasses with the Food & Wine Festival logo.
Here are some additional highlights that guests will want to be on the lookout for:
- Explore the 20 Global marketplaces that debut today with an addition 10 booths arriving on October 1st. New additions for this year include:
- The Noodle Exhange
- The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Rotunda Bistro
- Tangierine Cafe
- Flavors of Medina
- Stop by the rest again in October to check out:
- Mac & Eats
- Lobster Landing.
- Live music will fill the air during this year’s festival. At the America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare. This year’s entertainment will feature local bands from across Central Florida who will perform Friday through Monday. Popular EPCOT acts will also be performing daily including:
- Voices of Liberty
- Mariachi Cobre
- Jammin’ Chefs.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak invites kids of all ages on a magnifique adventure to find Chef Remy around the festival. SImply purchase a map and stickers from select locations and then be on the lookout for statuettes, like the one above, hidden throughout World Showcase and the Global Marketplaces. Complete the scrumptious scavenger hunt and you’ll earn a special surprise, courtesy of Chef Remy!
- Cheese lovers can keepin that foodie vibe going by taking part in Emile’s Fromage Montage. Purchase each of the five participating cheese dishes from select Global Marketplaces and they’ll be a special prize waiting for you at shimmering sips. .
- Guests can commemorate their visit to this year’s festival with official event merchandise, including apparel, home décor, kitchen essentials, trading pins and more.
The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE is available with a valid ticket or pass and a Disney Park Pass reservation for EPCOT on the same date. As the event continues into the fall, it will be part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” beginning Oct. 1 in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. For more information on the festival, visit TasteEPCOT.com or follow #TasteEPCOT on social media channels. Offerings are subject to change without notice.
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through Summer of 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook