Disney Junior Breakfast At Hollywood & Vine Is Officially Back
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog, you’ll know that last month, we shared the news that the Disney Junior character breakfast was returning to Hollywood & Vine! Today, we are pleased to let you know that the breakfasts are back! The first breakfast service officially kicked off this morning (March 22nd.)
If you’ll be paying a visit to Walt Disney World in the weeks ahead, you can make a visit to Disney Junior Play & Dine at Hollywood & Vine 7 days a week from 8:30 am – 10:30 am. Reservations can currently be made 60 days out. But take note, this dining experience is hugely popular and slots fill up fast! So you are encouraged to make your reservations as early as possible. Guests will also need to have a valid Hollywood Studios Park Pass and Theme Park Ticket to take part in this dining experience.
For those unfamiliar with this breakfast offering, guests can enjoy an a la carte menu while snapping photos of some of your favorite Disney Junior friends! Though Disney hasn’t specifically outlined the characters that will be at Disney Junior Breakfast, past characters have included Vampirina, Jake, Doc McStuffins and Handy Manny just to name a few!
Now let’s take a look at the mouth-watering menu!:
- Caramel Monkey Bread
- Mini Muffins
- Honey Butter
À la Carte Menu Options:
- Roasted Open-faced Salmon Bagel- Hand-sliced House-cured Salmon on Toasted Bagel with Cream Cheese, Shaved Red Onions, Sliced Tomatoes, and Capers
- Hazelnut Spread-stuffed French Toast- Hazelnut Spread, Bananas, and Caramel Bananas Foster Syrup served with choice of Bacon or Country Sausage
- House-made Pancake Stack- Stack of four Pancakes, Maple Syrup, Powdered Sugar, and Fresh Berries served with choice of Bacon or Country Sausage
- Four-Egg Scramble (Plant-based Eggs Available)- Served with H&V Potato Hash, Tomato Jam, and choice of Bacon or Country Sausage
- Four-Egg Cheese Omelet Swiss, Smoked Gouda, Cheddar– Swiss, Smoked Gouda, and Cheddar served with H&V Potato Hash, Tomato Jam, and choice of Bacon or Country Sausage
- Plant-based Egg Frittata- Plant-based Eggs, Fire-roasted Vegetables, Shaved Fennel, and Plant-based Sour Cream served with H&V Potato Hash and Tomato Jam
Kids’ Entrées (choose one)
- Scrambled Eggs
- Mickey Waffle
- Plain Yogurt
- Froot Loops, Corn Flakes, Rice Crispies, Cheerios
Kids’ Sides (choose two)
- Oven-roasted Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit Cup
- Country Sausage
The cost for breakfast is $42 per adult and $27 per child + tax and gratuity!
- Mimosa- Perfect blend of Orange Juice and Lady of Spain Cuvée. $13.00
- Bloody Mary- Absolut Vodka and Bloody Mary Mix. $13.00
- Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain Cava Brut, Spain– Delicate Mousse, hints of Apple, Apricot and Crème with toastiness on the finish. Bottle. $49.00. Glass. $12.00
- Screwdriver- Absolut Vodka and Orange Juice. $13.00
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more Walt Disney World news and updates!
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook!