Easter 2021 at Walt Disney World: Treats, Brunch, Egg Displays & More!
It’s hard to believe but Peter Cotton Tail is going to be hopping down that Bunny Trail in just a few short weeks! And, if you have plans to be at Walt Disney World for Easter 2021, thinking about planning a last minute trip (more on that later), or dreaming about Disney for Easter 2022, keep on reading to find out all that is in store!
Sweet Treats for Easter 2021 at Walt Disney World
The Thumper Cupcake consists of a carrot cupcake with cream cheese filling, caramel buttercream, and a chocolate “Thumper.” It is available today through the day after Easter Sunday (April 5, 2021) at the following Walt Disney World locations:
- Creature Comforts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Mobile Order available
- Flame Tree Barbecue at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Mobile Order available
- Restaurantosaurus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Mobile Order available
The Easter Basket is made of a mango an mixed berry cake, lemon cheesecake, vanilla meringue, marshmallow variations, Kataifi, berry coulis, and mango Chantilly. It is available from April 2 to April 5, 2021 at Tiffins Restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Easter Brookie Basket
Guests can grab the Easter Brookie Basket that features white chocolate ganache, buttercream, and chocolate eggs. It is only available on April 4, 2021 at Coral Reef Restaurant in EPCOT.
Key Lime Robin Egg
Also available at EPCOT on April 4, 2021 only is the Key Lime Robin Egg. This Easter Sweet Treat with a touch of Florida key lime flavor consists of key lime mascarpone cheesecake with blueberry gelée, crème fraîche whipped cream, graham cracker shortbread, and key lime powder. It is available at Le Cellier Steakhouse.
Bunny Mini Dome Cake
The adorable Bunny Mini Dome Cake features a coconut ice cream mousse with a caramel cream cheese center and carrot cake. It is available for the 2021 Easter season at Amorette’s in Disney Springs from March 28 to April 4.
Easter Minnie Bunny Piñata
While at Disney Springs this Easter season, hop on over to The Ganachery for the Easter Minnie Bunny Piñata. The milk chocolate sphere filled with marshmallow treats is available from March 21 to April 4, 2021.
Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Bunnies
Also available at The Ganachery in Disney Springs are these adorable milk chocolate bunnies filled with a boozy surprise – a bourbon chocolate drink! They are available beginning March 21 to April 4, 2021.
Ghiradelli Chocolate Bunnies
If you are looking for the most decadent chocolate bunnies to fill your baskets with this Easter, look no further than Ghiradelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop in Disney Springs and stock up on these milk chocolate bunnies and mini milk chocolate caramel bunnies available through April 4, 2021 while supplies last.
The EGGStraodinare Cupcake features a vanilla cupcake with lemon filling, vanilla buttercream, and sugar eggs. It is available at the following Walt Disney World Resort Hotels from April 1 to April 4, 2021:
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Everything Pop Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Mini Bunny Cake
Hop over to Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort this Easter to treat your sweet tooth with the Mini Bunny Cake that consists of a mini carrot cake filled with cream cheese icing decorated with fondant and buttercream. It will be available from April 2 to Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021.
Multiple Sweet Easter Treats at Gasparilla Island Grill in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Multiple sweet treats will be available for the 2021 Easter Season at Gasparilla Island Grill in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. All of these items are available for mobile order and available from March 18 to April 4, 2021.
- Carrot Blondie Pop: Buttery brown sugar cake bar on a lollipop stick decorated like a carrot
- Bunny Box: Dark chocolate bunny with Easter egg petit cake and foil-wrapped chocolate eggs
- Marshmallow Bunny Tail Pops: Jumbo marshmallows dipped in pastel chocolate with spring sprinkles
- The Grand Egg: White chocolate egg filled with jelly beans
- Miniature Bunny Cake: Individual serving sized bunny confetti cake with vanilla buttercream
- Pastel Mickey Whoopie Pie: Buttery pastel vanilla sponge cake with spring colored vanilla icing
- Easter Egg Hunt Cupcake: Carrot cake cupcake with marshmallow filling topped with buttercream, jelly beans, and chocolate bunny
Available at The Artist Palette in Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort is the simple yet delicious Easter Cake. It features layers of lemon sponge cake and strawberry, fresh diced strawberries, and decorative Easter touches. It is available now until April 5, 2021.
The Easter Cupcake, available at Good’s to Go in Disney’s Old Key West Resort, is a lemon sponge cake filled with a strawberry compote topped with vanilla buttercream and garnished decorative Easter touches. It is available now until April 5, 2021.
More Easter Treats at The Market at Ale & Compass and The Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
Several tempting Easter treats will also be available at both The Market at Ale & Compass and The Beach Club Marketplace in both Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts. All options are available from March 14 to Easter Sunday, April 2021 and are on Mobile Order:
- Mickey Chocolate Easter Egg
- Minnie Chocolate Easter Egg
- Robin’s Egg Blueberry Macarons –Three blue-speckled macarons filled with blueberry ganache and blueberry jam sitting on chocolate crunch “nest”
- Easter Bunny Strawberry Cheesecake – Strawberry cheesecake with lemon crust with velvet white chocolate and decorated with a ruby red glitter glaze and fondant
- Easter Cookies n’ Cream Bonbons – Cookies n’ Cream bonbons with cookies ‘n cream mousse and cookies ‘n cream base covered in chocolate
- Easter Carrot Cupcake – Carrot cake cupcake with a cream cheese icing decorated chocolate ganache, cookies ‘n cream crumbs, buttercream, and wildflower quins
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies – A pack of three brightly colored lemon-flavored crinkle cookies
Resort Hotel Easter Egg Displays
If you want to do some Resort hopping at Walt Disney World for the 2021 Easter season, then you have to check out these Easter Egg displays:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Lobby area Available for viewing March 26 to April 4, 2021
- Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa – Lobby area, concierge level, and Grand Floridian Café lobby Available for viewing March 15 to April 4, 2021
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – Carriage House Available for viewing Apr. 1 to April 11, 2021
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort – Beach Club lobby, Yacht Club lobby, Ale & Compass Restaurant, The Market at Ale & Compass Available for viewing March 18 to April 4, 2021
Walt Disney World Easter Brunch Spots
And, finally if you plans for Easter 2021 take you to Walt Disney World, make sure to check out one of these delicious restaurants for Easter brunch:
- Olivia’s Café, Disney’s Old Key West Resort – View brunch menu and make reservations here.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant – View Easter brunch menu and make reservations here.
- Whispering Canyon Café – View Easter brunch menu and make reservations here.
Visiting Walt Disney World for the 2021 Easter Season
Currently, Disney Park Pass theme park reservations are currently booked up or very limited for the 2021 Easter Season at Walt Disney World. There definitely is the possibility that more Park Passes will be released but as of right now, you are going to definitely want to check to make sure your favorite Parks are available before you book your trip. (This is just one of many things I do for my clients!) Or, it’s never to early to start planning your visit for 2022!
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World? There are some spectacular discounts available at Walt Disney World through much of 2021 and reservations can be booked through the first half of 2022. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked EXCLUSIVELY with me by March 15, 2021 will receive a Disney Gift Card as a thank you with your final travel documents. In addition, one lucky client will receive a FREE MemoryMaker ($169 value). As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image/Source Credit: Disney