Check Out The St. Patrick’s Day Treats Coming to Disneyland Resort
We are nearing the pot of the gold at the end of the rainbow, by which I mean the AWESOME treats that Disneyland is unveiling in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day 2021! If you were following along with us earlier today on MickeyBlog you’ll know that we shared some of the incredible eats and treats on offer at Walt Disney World on March 17th and now we turn our attention to the West Coast.
If you’ll be visiting Disneyland in the week ahead make trying at least one of these goodies a priority:
Trolley Treats, Disney California Adventure Park & Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney District
- St. Patrick’s Mickey Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, marshmallow ears, enrobed in milk chocolate, colored white chocolate, and a green top hat (available Mar. 10-17)
- Pot of Gold Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, dipped in dark chocolate, and embellished with yellow white chocolate and gold candy-coated milk chocolates, rainbow sour belt, and green chocolate shamrock (available Mar. 17)
- Shamrock Krispy – Shamrock-shaped krispies dipped in green and white chocolate decorated with a yellow Mickey (available Mar. 7-17)
- Mint Chocolate Cookie Marshmallow Wand – Mickey-shaped marshmallow dipped in mint milk chocolate, enrobed in chocolate cookie crumbles, and drizzled with green and white chocolate (available Mar. 10-17)
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express, Downtown Disney District
- Mint Chocolate Chip Glazed Beignets – A sweet blend of chocolate chips and fresh mint with a “touch of the Irish” green sprinkles (available Mar. 15-21)
Uva Bar & Café, Downtown Disney District
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Burger – Angus Beef patty resting on a bed of braised cabbage topped with Swiss cheese, sliced corned beef, and whole grain mustard a oli on a brioche bun served with garlic fries (available Mar. 17)
- Irish Nachos – French fries topped with corned beef, Guinness beer cheese, pico de gallo and spicy a oli (available Mar. 17)
- Irish Libations (available Mar. 17)
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us for more incredible Disneyland eats and treats and other fun ways to celebrate March 17th.
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook