The Artist’s Table is Sure to Delight Your Taste Buds
The 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is in full swing and the yummy treats just keep coming! Treat your taste buds to savory plates—all prepared using oven and stove-top techniques!
The Artist’s Table
- Beef Wellington: Mushroom Duxelle, Prosciutto, and Puff Pastry with Red Wine Demi-Glace and Fennel Cream
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, and Parmesan Crisp (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- SippingChocolate Flight: White, Milk, and Dark Chocolate (non-alcoholic)
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. Neapolitan Milk Stout, Douglas, MI
- Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
- Lindemans Framboise Lambic, Belgium
- Âme du Vin Côtes de Provence Rosé
- Writer’s Block Pinot Noir, Lake County, CA
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Cream Liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates
- Beer Flight also available
For your convenience, some menu items have been indicated as plant-based or gluten-friendly/wheat-friendly.
You may also consult with a chef or special-diets-trained Cast Member before placing your order. We use reasonable efforts in our sourcing, preparation and handling procedures to avoid the introduction of the named allergen into these menu choices. However, it is possible for the allergen to be introduced before the food is provided to us or inadvertently during our preparation or handling. We do not have separate kitchens to prepare allergy-friendly items or separate dining areas for Guests with allergies or intolerances.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2020 packages are now once again available for booking and 2021 packages are now open! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.