2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Begins Today
It’s time to celebrate the creation of art and cuisine! Now through Feb. 22, 2021, guests can experience the visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world during the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. With no more than regular park admission, the whole family is sure to find something that satisfies each of their palates (and palettes)!
Food Studios Bring Global Culinary Arts to EPCOT
The festival invites guests to eat great works of art! More than 15 Food Studios throughout the park offer imaginative, art-inspired food and drink featuring clever culinary creations cooked up by Disney chefs.
- NEW! Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio – located between Morocco and France in World Showcase – features a Chilled Seafood Cocktail, Blue Corn Pupusa and Passion Fruit Mousse, along with a Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie and more.
- The Artist’s Table at The American Adventure offers a menu including Beef Wellington, a Sipping Chocolate Flight and guest-favorite Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- The Painter’s Palate in World Showplace features Prime Steak Tartare, Pistachio Cake and a selection of cocktails.
- Festival Favorites – also in World Showplace – offers Remy’s Ratatouille, a Lemon Blood-Orange Tart, the Neapolitan Beer Flight and more.
For full menus from each Food Studio, plus other festival-related foodie fun, visit ArtfulEPCOT.com.
100+ Visiting Artists Share Their Work During the Festival
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts boasts more than 100 talented artists over the course of the 46-day event, featuring pieces in a wide variety of styles and disciplines. Guests can explore Festival Markets throughout the park to purchase new discoveries and, in some cases, meet the artists in person (while adhering to physical-distancing requirements).
- Disney-inspired art is available throughout Festival Markets, ranging in styles from classic to whimsical to edgy. Non-Disney art is available, as well.
- Visiting artists create new pieces live during the festival, providing insight into their processes and personalizing work for guests.
- Artists and Festival Markets will rotate throughout the festival, so guests will likely find something new each time they visit.
- Event-specific merchandise is available throughout the park, including shirts, caps, face coverings, trading pins, MagicBands, homeware and more.
A Kaleidoscope of Visual Arts and Live Performances Await
This year’s festival offers a multi-disciplinary showcase of performances, including music and visual arts.
- NEW! Voices of Liberty take the America Gardens Theatre stage with a brand-new showcase – the Disney Songbook. Featuring classic Disney tunes, this lively performance celebrates the artistry of Disney composers.
- Performance artists rotate throughout the festival in World Showplace, including thrilling feats of strength from Art Defying Gravity, a pianist playing favorite Disney songs, and a high-energy onstage performance by a guest artist who paints Disney characters in only a matter of minutes.
- Guests can take in the festive atmosphere created by the popular JAMMitors, performing live on the Mill Stage in the Canada pavilion.
Interactive Activities Offer Artful Fun for Everyone
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts creates plenty of ways for guests to express their own artistic talents and style.
- The Animation Academy at America Gardens Theatre features a Disney artist giving guests a step-by-step lesson in drawing Disney characters.
- Expression Section: A Paint-by-Number Mural invites guests to work together in completing a larger-than-life piece of art created for the festival by Disney Imagineers.
- Around World Showcase, guests can step into famous artwork in special photo-opportunity installations.
- On the bridge between Future World and World Showcase, guests can discover the work of imaginative chalk artists. Guests can also find chalk drawings of Disney characters tucked away in corners throughout World Showcase.
- With Spin Art, guests can create their own art by choosing their favorite colors and then “spinning” them to life via a custom-made stationary bicycle.
- Through Enemy Ink, guests can express their own fashion sense by choosing a color, design and style and then watch as a new t-shirt is printed right before their eyes.
Search World Showcase on Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt
In Figment’s Brush with the Masters, guests of all ages help Figment learn more about art in a family-friendly scavenger hunt around World Showcase. After purchasing a map and stickers, guests look for Figment hiding inside famous works of art at each pavilion. Upon completing the journey, guests return the map to the park’s Disney Traders for an artful surprise.
2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Credit: Disney
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical packages available for 2021! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!