EPCOT Festival of the Arts Food Booths: POP Eats
Other than the incredible art, we are going to the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts for the food and drink! Today, all of us at MickeyBlog are showcasing each food booth and the first one I am excited to share with all of our readers is POP Eats!
The POP Eats Food Booth at the EPCOT Festival of the Arts features the following menu items:
POP EATS FOOD
- Tomato Soup Served with a Grilled Cheese: $5 New for 2021!
- Tomato Soup Served with a French Onion and Back Grilled Cheese $5.25 New for 2021!
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam $6 Gluten-Free
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate $4.50
- Pop’t Art Modern-designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling $4.50
- #RainbowSherbetGlitterDreamAle by Playslinda Brewing Co. in Titusville, Florida $4.50/8.50
- Popping Bubbles Cocktail $10.50
- Tomato Soup Can Bloody Mary $14
Guests can find the POP Eats Food Booth in the Showcase Plaza During the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts!
In addition to the POP Eats Food Booth, the Festival of the Arts at EPCOT offers several other booths featuring delectable cuisines from several countries from around the world! The Festival officially kicked off today, Friday, January 8 and will run until Monday, February 22.
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets