Wine Bar George Reveals Christmas Day Menu and Its a Show-Stopper!
For those in the Orlando area that are looking to have a meal out on Christmas Day, we’ve got you covered! Wine Bar George, the beloved eatery and wine bar owned by Master Sommelier George Miliotes is taking to Twitter to share the details on their incredible Christmas Day menu!
Let’s take a look:
Join @WineBarGeorge on Christmas Day for an amazing feast! 🎄🍷 🥩 Enjoy a special menu on Dec. 25 featuring Filet Mignon, Chilean Sea Bass and White Chocolate Cheesecake. Make a reservation: https://t.co/9eZXlKp5Ao #DisneySprings pic.twitter.com/jbwe9J9izU
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) December 19, 2020
As you can see from the image above, the menu being served up on Christmas Day includes the following:
Christmas Day Menu
- The Hoot – Made with Hooten Young American Whiskey (aged 12 years), G.E. Massenez Crème de Cassis and a splash of Ginger Beer. Discovered by Master Sommelier George Miliotes. Complimentary Hoot with purchase of a Corkcicle. / 15
- Wine Bar George Old Fashioned- Hooten Young American Whiskey, Aromatic and Orange Bitters. Complimentary Old Fashioned with purchase of a Corkcicle. / 15
Christmas Day Features
- Filet Mignon (8 oz.) – mushroom risotto / exotic mushrooms / Cabernet Jus / 46
- Chilean Sea Bass- creamy vegetable stew / chili & fennel oil / 36
- White Chocolate Cheesecake- Oreo™ crumbles / peppermint bark / 8
- Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites – tomato nage / pecorino / 12
- House-Made Meatball- triple cheese polenta / tomato sauce / 14
- Frisée Salad- asian pear / orange vinaigrette / blue cheese / walnuts / 9
- Hummus- cucumber / olive oil / naan bread / chipotle / 11
- Burrata- Heirloom tomatoes / olive oil / crostini / 16
- Ibérico Pork Pluma- shaved brussels sprouts / 26
- Kendall Brook Smoked Salmon- ciabatta crisp / crème fraîche / fried capers / 16
- Artisanal Cheese Board- four artisanal cheeses / condiments / 26
- Olive Oil Cake – candied olives / lemon mascarpone / 7
- Key Lime Pie- A Florida favorite / 7
Reservations can be made via OpenTable here.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more awesome eats and treats coming your way this holiday season!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels. Find articles like this helpful?