Tuscany Holiday Kitchen Now Serving Up Seasonal Italian Favorites
Mangiare! Let’s take a moment to savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages. The Tuscany Holiday Kitchen opened today with seasonal favorites from the region. The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays kicked off today to the delight of many guests to enjoy through December 30. Let’s take a look at some of the delicious delicacies from the Italy Pavilion inside the World Showcase!
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen
- Biancaneve Italian Flatbread with Mozzarella, Asiago, and Parmesan
- Sacchetti alla Boscaiola: Four-cheese Mini Beggar’s Purses filled with Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onions, Pancetta, and Cremini Mushrooms with a Creamy Sauce
- Cannoli Siciliani: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is just one of the many seasonal celebrations happening across Walt Disney World Resort. You can find additional holiday happenings at Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney Springs and the Disney Resort hotels.
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen Credit: MickeyBlog
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical vacation packages available for 2020 and 2021! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!