Shanghai Holiday Kitchen Now Open
Are you ready to have yourself a merry little meal? Now guests visiting the China pavilion during the EPCOT International Festival of the Holiday can check out the Shanghai Holiday Kitchen and tempt their taste buds with popular plates and potables.
The Shanghai Holiday Kitchen is just one of the many special kiosks set up during the Festival running from November 27 through December 30, 2020.
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen (China)
- Red-stewed Beef Rice Bowl
- Curry Chicken Rice Bowl
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas (non-alcoholic)
- Tsingtao Lager
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Dragonfly: Jose Cuervo Tequila Gold, Vodka, Mango Syrup, and Orange Juice
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- The Lucky Mo: Peach Schnapps, Peach Syrup, Orange Juice, and Piña Colada Mix
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen Credit: MickeyBlog
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical vacation packages available for 2020 and 2021! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!