Disney’s California Adventure Park Buena Vista Street to Open for Dining and Shopping
While we continue to wait for Disneyland to reopen, we have a bit of good news! Disney just announced that select retail and dining locations on Buena Vista Street inside Disney’s California Adventure Park will open for Guests to enjoy.
On the heels of the recent success on the opening of the Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop at Stage 17, Disney has decided to open Buena Vista Street to give Guests of the Downtown Disney District even more ways to enjoy a memorable meal and fun shopping spree during a visit.
Here is what Guests will find when Buena Vista Street opens:
- Head over to Elias & Co. for all your holiday shopping needs! The store, which is divided into sections for men, women, and children, offers something for everyone on your list.
- Julius Katz & Sons will be open for you to purchase holiday merchandise and Disney-themed home decor.
- The Kingswell Camera Shop is the perfect place to stop if you are looking for frame, photo albums, and more.
- Trolley Treats will be open to tempt your taste buds with classic candies, old-fashioned confections, and all types of freshly made treats.
- Vending carts will line Buena Vista Street offering popcorn, churros, ice cream, and other iconic, must-bite Disney treats.
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe invites Guests to enjoy a cup of Joe and delicious sandwich while taking in the sights and sounds of Buena Vista Street.
- Carthay Circle Lounge will open with an expanded outdoor seating area offering an all-new menu of cocktails and dining.
- Stop by Smokejumpers Grill. located around the corner from Buena Vista Street, for lunch and dinner and dine on American favorites including burgers, fries, onion rings, and craft beer. Even better is that mobile ordering for this location will be available on the Disneyland App!
Since the rides and other attractions at Disney’s California Adventure Park are still closed for now, the only way to access the shopping and dining experiences on Buena VIsta Street is through the Downtown Disney District.
Next month, Disney will officially announce the reopening date of Buena Vista Street and other exciting details. Make sure to keep it here with MickeyBlog.com for all the latest!
Planning a visit to a Disney Destination? There are some SPECTACULAR discounts available for the remainder of 2020 at Walt Disney World and into 2021. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by December 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image/Source Credit: Disney