Flavors From Fire Now Open at Taste of EPCOT
The Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival is still going strong. Crowds on the weekends have been especially large and World Showcase has been busy with guests enjoying the food booths. More and more booths have been opening as we move into the fall months. Today Flavors from Fire returned to EPCOT.
The booth sponsored by the NFL on ESPN has been a part of Food and Wine since 2017. Last year, however it was sponsored by College Gameday since College Gameday did visit Walt Disney World. It offers a variety of fire grilled items including a corned beef corner route with potatoes, cheese curds and pickled onions and a skirt steak with chimichurri and a corn cake.
MickeyBlog reports that the smell coming from this food booth was amazing and the line was long.
- The Corned Beef Corner Route: Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
- The Chimichurri-up Offense: Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak on a Smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro Aïoli
- The S’mores Whoopie Pie-lon: Smoked Chocolate Cake, Graham Cracker, Marshmallow, Chocolate Ganache and Candied Bacon
For dessert, the booth offers a S’mores Whoopie pie with candied bacon. They also have available several seasonal beverages including Swine Brine with Jim Beam Bourbon.
- Bell’s Seasonal Beer, Comstock, MI
- Edmeades Zinfandel, Mendocino County, CA
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
The booth is located in Future World West which is the side of Future World that houses Soarin’, Living with the Land and Nemo. Follow MickeyBlog for more information on the Taste of EPCOT Food & Wine Festival 2020.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.com.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’m here to help you with everything you need to make your Disney Vacation Magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Renee@MickeyTravels.com or follow along on Facebook.