Your Step by Step Guide to the New Disney Park Pass Reservation System
As we previously reported, the new Disney Park Pass Theme Park Reservation system went live for Guests on Monday, June 22.
We have put together an easy step by step guide to making those all-important theme park reservations.
Step 1: Link Your Admission to Your Disney Account
To get started, you will need valid theme park admission linked to your Disney account
- Create a My Disney Experience account via the MyDisneyExperience.com website
- Then, link your valid theme park admission to your account. All Guests in your party must also have a valid admission linked to their profile. At this time, new tickets sales are temporarily frozen and sales will resume at a later date.
- If you have a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel reservation, be sure to link it to your Disney account as well
Once your admission is linked to your account, you can begin to make a park reservation via the new Disney Park Pass Reservation System.
Step 2: Create Your Party
When you being to make a reservation on the Disney Park Pass Theme Park reservation system, you’ll be prompted to create your party from your Family & Friends list.
Simply select the family and friends you’d like to include, then select “Continue.”
Don’t see someone in your travel party? Select “Add a Guest” to include them.
You may need to make more than one Disney Park Pass reservation for your party depending on your admission type. Please make sure your party consists of Annual Passholders or theme park ticket holders.
Staying in a Disney Resort or other select hotel with a package that includes tickets? Everyone in your party must also have a hotel reservation. If this varies, you will need to make separate Disney Park Pass reservations.
Step 3: Select a Date and Park
Choose the date and the theme park that you’d like to visit from the available reservations. Please note that dates and theme park selections are limited and subject to availability.
After creating your party in the Disney Park Pass system, you’ll be prompted to:
- Select a Date: View a calendar and choose one of the available dates for your visit.
- Select a Theme Park: Park hours will be displayed for your convenience.
- Select a Time: This is the time that you can visit the park.
After selecting your date, park and time, you can confirm your reservation.
Step 4: Review and Confirm Your Plans
Carefully review and confirm your selected park and date.
If you need to make any changes, select “Back” to revise your selections.
Before confirming, you’ll need to agree to the Terms & Conditions, including the COVID-19 liability waiver. Then, select “Confirm” to complete your park reservation.
Once confirmed, your reservation will appear in My Plans.
Want to make another park reservation? Select “Make Another Reservation” to continue planning. As a reminder, if you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
Your new reservation(s) will appear in My Plans—both online and in the My Disney Experience app.
If you need to cancel a reservation, view your daily itinerary in My Plans, then select “Reservation Details”.
You’re All Set!
Get ready to experience the magic of a Walt Disney World theme park.
- Reservations are limited and subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized.
- At this time, Guests will be able to select one park per day; visiting more than one park per day will be temporarily unavailable upon the reopening of the theme parks due to attendance limitations.
- A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. If you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
- We highly recommend that you make your park reservation as soon as you complete your ticket purchase, as availability can change until the reservation is finalized.
The Disney Park Pass system will be available soon to select Guests. Booking dates vary based on your plans.
- Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
- Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Passholders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
- Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.
If you booked a vacation package, your ticket eligibility is tied to your package travel dates. To make a park reservation for a different date, be sure to modify your vacation package dates.
If you have a room-only reservation at a Disney Resort or other select hotel for a stay in 2021, please call the Disney Reservation Center or call your travel professional beginning on June 24 to upgrade to a vacation package with tickets—and then make your theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass reservation system.
Let’s start planning your Disney vacation! Are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by June 30, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket
Image Credit: Disney