Tim Tracker Provides Pictures of Disney Springs Preparing for May 20th Opening
Orlando based Vlogger, Tim Tracker, provided fans some information today on his Facebook page about the preparations Disney Springs is making for the May 20th opening. Disney Springs is scheduled to open tomorrow, May 20th, with limited restaurants and shops and everyone is ready. But, what are these new restrictions really going to look like. Thanks to Tim we have some more information.
First, here is a list of the restaurants that are planning to open on May 20th:
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- Blaze Pizza
- The BOATHOUSE
- Chicken Guy
- Earl of Sandwich
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Frontera Cocina
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Paradiso 37 Entertainment
- Planet Hollywood
- The Polite Pig
- STK Orlando
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Wine Bar George
- YeSake Kiosk
Several retail locations will also open, however, The World of Disney is not scheduled to open until May 27th. But, everyone will have to abide by the regulations set forth by Disney Springs.
Tracker provided the following information on his Facebook page:
Disney Springs begins phase one of re-opening tomorrow. Today Disney invited me out to see the new signage and what…
Regulations include wearing a mask, social distancing, and required temperature checks for each guest. Here are Tracker’s photos and descriptions:
1. First signage guests will see before temperature screening.
2. Sign stating guest responsibility when entering Disney Springs.
3. An example of physical distancing markings guests will see throughout Disney Springs.
4. Temperature check station located on level 2 of the Lime garage with physical distancing markings on the ground.
5. Me getting my temperature checked by touch free laser thermometer before entry into Disney Springs.
6. Signage stating health and safety reminders for staying safe during a visit.
7. Physical distancing ground markings outside of Polite Pig as well as dedicated Cast Members available to help with guest questions about the new procedures.
8. Hand washing stations and more informational signage located throughout Disney Springs.
9. Cast Members stationed and roaming around Disney Springs helping guests with questions about new policies all while adding some Disney Magic to guest’s day. @ Disney Springs
Tim and his wife Jen keep us all up to date daily on all things Disney on their YouTube channel. (YouTube:TheTimTracker) Thanks to Tim for venturing out to Disney Springs today and showing us this preview of what tomorrow’s opening will look like. MickeyBlog sends condolences to your recent loss of Bandit. Baby steps are happening and maybe we’ll have some Tracker footage in the Magic Kingdom soon.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.com
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’m here to help you with everything you need to make your Disney Vacation Magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Renee@MickeyTravels.com or follow along on Facebook.