Mickey Mouse Pretzel Recipe
One of Disney’s most famous snacks is the Mickey head shaped pretzel. It’s the perfect snack for a long day in the parks! If you’ve ever wanted to make one at home, we have the recipe below!
Making the Mickey Mouse pretzels are pretty easy. All you need is store-bought pizza dough, sea salt flakes, flour, and two whisked egg whites. The store-bought pizza dough lets you eliminate the steps where you have to use yeast to make the dough by scratch and wait for it to rise. This way, whether you’re a beginner or not, you can get to the good stuff even faster.
Store-bought pizza dough (room temperature)
Sea salt flakes
2 egg whites, whisked
Store-bought cheese dip or mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Use a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Allow the store-bought pizza dough to reach room temperature.
- On a lightly floured surface, cut the dough into 4 pieces to make 4 pretzels.
- Working on 1 pretzel at a time, separate the dough into 3 balls, one ball larger than the other two.
- Roll out the largest piece for the head and the smaller pieces for the ears. Tip: Don’t over-flour the dough; keep it sticky.
- Create 3 circles with the dough. The large circle will be Mickey’s head, and the two smaller circles will be his ears.
- Make sure the small circles are attached to the large circle. The dough should be sticky enough so his ears are attached to create one fun pretzel!
- Brush the pretzel with the egg whites and lightly sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with a cheesy dip or mustard!
Let us know how they turned out in the comments below!
Thinking about a Disney getaway? There are fantastic 2020 bargains to be had and 2021 packages will be available in just a few short months! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.