Disney’s Hollywood Studios Extends Park Hours and Extra Magic Hours Through Early March
With the extreme popularity of Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Disney’s Hollywood Studios has tacked on some extra time to their park hours and Extra Magic Hours to give more Guests the opportunity to experience the ride. Here is the most up-to-date, updated schedule through early March.
Park Hours for January 2020
- January 29, 30, and 31: 7 am to 8 pm
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Park Hours for February 2020
- February 1: 7 am to 8 pm
- February 2: 7 am to 8 pm *Extra Magic Hours: 8 pm to 10 pm
- February 3: 7 am to 8 pm
- February 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8: 8 am to 8 pm
- February 9: 8 am to 8 pm *Extra Magic Hours: 8 pm to 10 pm
- February 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15: 8 am to 8 pm
- February 16: 8 am to 8 pm *Extra Magic Hours: 8 pm to 10 pm
- February 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22: 8 am to 8 pm
- February 23: 8 am to 8 pm *Extra Magic Hours: 8 pm to 10 pm
- February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29: 8 am to 8 pm
Park Hours for Early March 2020
- March 1: 9 am to 8:30 pm *Extra Magic Hours: 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- March 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7: 9 am to 8:30 pm
And, remember, at this time a boarding group is required to for Rise of the Resistance in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Make sure to double check those park hours as they can change at any time. To get in a boarding group you must be at Disney’s Hollywood Studios before the park opens.
Boarding groups go live as the clock strikes the official park opening time! To read the latest on Rise of the Resistance boarding groups, please CLICK HERE.
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World! I’ll give you all the tips and tricks to getting one of those coveted boarding groups. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. When you book your vacation package with me by January 31, 2019, you will be entered to win a FREE Memory Maker/$169 vacation credit. All packages* will also receive a Disney Gift Card with your final travel documents.As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!