Disneyland Resort Announces Special 3-Day Ticket Offer For Kids
Heading to Disneyland in early 2020? Then I have great news to share! Disneyland has announced a fantastic limited time offer where you can purchase a 3-day ticket with admission to 1 park per day for a child ages 3 to 9 for as little as $67 per day. Tickets are valid January 7, 2020 through May 21, 2020.
Between Character Greetings, live shows, seasonal parades, nighttime spectaculars and attractions that tell a story, there are countless, fun-filled moments to be had with your young explorer at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
Specially Priced Child Tickets at a Glance:
- 3-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket: $199
- 3-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket with Disney MaxPass: $244
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket: $254
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Disney MaxPass: $299
FASTPASS selections with Disney MaxPass service are subject to availability which is limited and not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable.*
- Offer valid for children ages 3 to 9.
- Tickets valid for use beginning January 7, 2020 and expire 13 days after the first day of use on May 21, 2020, whichever occurs first.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 8 tickets per person per day.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
*Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. FASTPASS selections for preferred attractions or entertainment may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the parks, and may change without notice. Not all attraction, entertainment or experience FASTPASS selections may be available through Disney MaxPass. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/ . Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass feature is used must be linked to your Disney account. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. The Disney MaxPass feature will expire at the end of the day of use. Subject to other restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself?
There are still lots of magical 2020 packages available! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!