Check Out The Holiday Merch and Seasonal Treats Available at Disney Destinations Around the World
We’ve spent a lot of time here at MickeyBlog over the last few months sharing with you all of the awesome ways that Disneyland and Walt Disney World are preparing for the holidays! However awesome merchandise, eats, treats and seasonal activities are happening at Disney destinations around the World. That’s why we thought we’d spend a bit of time today giving you a brief overview of some of the global highlights!
Disneyland and Walt Disney World:
Walt Disney World – At Disney World guests can satisfy your sweet tooth with an amazing array of eats and treats! Some of our favorites are as follows:
- Cinnamon Apple Box Tart – Woody’s Lunch Box – Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This tasty treat comes with cinnamon apple pie filling topped with red cinnamon fondant!
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwich – Dino Bites- Animal Kingdom. You’ll definitely get excited over this minty dessert complete with candy cane shavings!
- Orange Bird Christmas – Sunshine Tree Terrace – Magic Kingdom – This orange-scented white chocolate mousse treat is filled with orange curd and made up of a citrus almond cream cake. It comes with buttercream leaves and is topped off with white chocolate.
Disneyland – There are two tantalizing treats worthy of mention this holiday season let’s take a look:
- Shepherd’s Upside-down Pie -Grandma’s Recipes Marketplace – Disney California Adventure – Part of Disneyland’s new Plant-Based Menu, this comforting treat comes with delicious mashed potatoes and vegetables that will remind you of meals that Grandma used to make!
- Hot Chocolate Beignets – Cafe Orleans – Disneyland- This seasonal must-have comes smothered in hot chocolate sauce and whipped cream!
Galaxy’s Edge (at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World) – Save a bit of pocket change for a visit to Build-a-Droid. Guests can make your own BB or R2 droids both of which have been nominated as Toy of the Year candidates. Come and see what all the fuss is about!
Gingerbread – A highlight of a visit on either coast is the opportunity to check out the incredible gingerbread creations. At Disneyland you’ll find a towering creation at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort and Spa as well as in the Great Hall of Haunted Mansion Holiday. Over at Walt Disney World, be sure to head to resorts like The Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Boardwalk or the Contemporary to see their stunning confectionary creations!
Merchandise – At both parks, you’ll find an enviable array of seasonal goodies. Highlights include the Disney Parks Christmas Train (featured above) which comes complete with a flat car featuring Mickey and friends! Also be on the lookout for holiday-themed Crocs which we’re being told are selling out fast! Dooney & Bourke fans will also want to be on the lookout for items from their new holiday collection including satchel, tote and cross-body bag in a festive pattern featuring Disney inspired holiday artwork.
Disney Cruise Line:
If you’re setting sail on a Disney Cruise Line vacation this holiday season, you can also enjoy some tasty holiday treats. Some of our favorites include the Santa cupcakes and Christmas tree-shaped treats.
For souvenirs to take with you off the ship, be on the lookout for exclusive holiday spirit jerseys, tumblers and ornaments that would make a perfect gift for a loved one.
Tokyo Disney Resort:
Tokyo Disney is whipping up some pretty fabulous holiday treats. Here are two of our favorites:
- Strawberry and Cranberry Crepe – This delicious seasonal crepes come in a beautiful pink hue and even come topped with a festive Minnie Mouse bow.
- Chocolate and Pistachio Mousse – Found at the Hyperion Lounge in the Disney Ambassador Hotel- this delicious Disney Christmas cake set is sure to delight the senses!
Merchandise – Be on the lookout at both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea for “White x White” fashion. This 16 item collection features comfy materials like sheep boa, corduroy and knitwear to keep you warm all season long. You’ll find Mickey earmuffs, mittens, hats and more.
Hong Kong Disneyland:
There’s no shortage of amazing eats and treats at Hong Kong Disneyland. This includes:
- Creamy Snowman Cupcake
- Olaf Cupcake
- Christmas Mickey and Minnie Cookies and Donuts
- Christmas Coconut Mojito – with coconut milk, lime, soda, mint leaves and pomegranate.
- Chamomile Pear Tea – Chamomile, pear puree and aloe.
Mickey and Minnie Souffle Pancakes – Chef Mickey’s Dessert Live Cooking – We also have to give a special mention to this delicious treat. You can customize these awesome pancakes just how want them with sprinkles and other fun Disney-inspired toppings.
Merchandise – Also be sure to set aside some Disney dollars to stock up on the following gifts:
- NuiMo – This cute set of dolls will be making their debut at Hong Kong Disneyland this Christmas. The set (pictured left) features Mickey and friends. The dolls are also poseable.
- Tsum Tsums – The new Duffy and Friends “Keep Me Warm” series features colorful knitted sweaters, warm outfits and the cutest wee hats.
- Disney and Friends Canvas Totes – Keep the environment in find with these exclusive totes designed by the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort team. You can choose from four magical styles including Mickey Mouse, Toy Story, Chip ‘n’ Dale and Winnie the Pooh.
Shanghai Disney Resort:
You won’t believe some of the incredible treats being served up in Shanghai. Our favorites include:
- The Holiday Duffy Christmas Afternoon Tea Set – This decadent offering contains adorable Duffy-themed treats both savory and sweet and are meant to be shared.
- Cream Nougat Flavored White Chocolate –These delicious sweet treats come with mouthwatering marshmallows, cream, nougat syrup, white chocolate and are topped off to look like everyone’s favorite snowman!
- Japanese Strawberry Pancake – This dessert comes topped with Vanilla Ice Cream!
Merchandise – The Duffy trend continues with a Christmas Duffy headband as well as Duffy and Friends plushes complete with Christmas outfits!
If you’re in Paris with a craving for sweets, here are some options to get your started:
- Sparkling Donuts
- Minnie’s Puf Surprise – a vanilla “choux” pastry
- Mickey’s Ho-Ho ChocoOrange – a chocolate milk infused with Orange Puree and whipped cream
- Annie’s Very Berry Hot Chocolate – infused with Red Berry Puree and Whipped Cream.
Wherever you are celebrating the holidays this season, I hope it’s with loved ones, in a fun and special way that is meaningful to you! Happy Holidays to all!
Thinking about a visit to the theme parks? Getting started couldn’t be easier! Fill out a form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote! Book before January 31, 2020 and I’ll even throw in a Disney gift card!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. I’ll even scout to make sure you’re getting the best discounts (even after you’ve booked!) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook