Be on the Lookout for the All-New Villains Caravan During the Disney Villains After Hours Event
If you needed another reason to attend one of the Disney Villains After Hours Events at the Magic Kingdom, I have it right here! It was just announced, that in addition to Maleficent’s journey through the Park, an all-new Villains Caravan will also be spreading villainous cheer during these events in 2020. The Villains Caravan will team up with Maleficent and feature Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more! Oh, and don’t forget to check out the new treats available for this year!
But, that’s not all! Here is some of villainous action that goes on during the Disney Villains After Hours Events at the Magic Kingdom:
- Hades and Meg from “Hercules” set the castle stage ablaze in “Villains Unite the Night,” featuring appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent. During this sinister soiree, guests can dance the night away as a party DJ spins monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Guests attending the Disney Villains After Hours Events can also experience the surprising, villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Guests can also strike a pose as they come across sharable photo opportunities scattered throughout the park.
- Disney Villains After Hours also includes wickedly good food and beverage selections. New treats this year are Painting the Roses Red (Available at Cheshire Café), a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves; Body Language (Available at Storybook Treats), a cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell; and Five Dozen Eggs Slush (Available at Gaston’s Tavern). A frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick.
- Across the park guests can enjoy access to more than 25 attractions and experiences.
- Guests can also purchase new Disney Villains After Hours event merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney villain merchandise available.
Disney Villains After Hours begin on February 7, 2020 and are offered on a total of 24 select nights. If you purchase your tickets in advance you can save $10 for a cost of $145 plus tax! Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $30 on ticket prices. Guests with an event ticket can get into the park as early as 7 pm to enjoy the Happily Ever After nighttime spectacular and start getting in some attractions. Your event ticket also includes complimentary snacks and beverages.
To purchase your tickets or start planning a visit to Walt Disney World, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. When you book your vacation package with me by December 31, 2019, you will be entered to win a FREE Memory Maker/$169 vacation credit. All packages* will also receive a Disney Gift Card with your final travel documents.As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog