2020 Pro Bowl Tickets Are On Sale Now
For the fourth consecutive year in a row, the Pro Bowl is heading back to Orlando. The great news is that tickets are on sale now for this awesome event. On Sunday, January 26, at 3:00 PM ET the NFL’s all-stars come together and take the field at Orlando’s Camping World Stadium. Tickets to the game start at $45 and are on sale now at NFL.com/ProBowlOnSale.
This year, tickets will also allow fans special benefits on game day, including:
- Seeing Pro Bowl players on the Red Carpet before they enter the stadium
- Kid-friendly fun in the Pro Bowl Kid Zone
- Postgame fireworks
On Location Experiences – the Official Hospitality Partner of the NFL – will be offering exclusive Pro Bowl ticket packages once again to fans in 2020. Packages can include pregame hospitality, roundtrip gameday transportation, hotel accommodations and an opportunity to be on the field at Camping World Stadium during pregame warmups. More information on Pro Bowl gameday and weekend packages can be found at https://nflonlocation.com/pro-bowl-tickets/.
With a start time of 3:00 PM ET, the 2020 Pro Bowl presented by Verizon will be televised on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and simulcast on ABC and Disney XD. This will be the third year the game will be available on both broadcast and cable networks.
For the fourth consecutive year, the NFL will host a series of Pro Bowl Week festivities at Walt Disney World Resort and throughout the Orlando area, bringing free experiences and activities to fans as well as an exciting number of events focused on celebrating football at all levels.
Pro Bowl week festivities will include –
- Pro Bowl Experience: A free football festival at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. Fans of all ages are invited to take photos with the Pro Bowl Trophy, participate in immersive exhibits, and see how they compare to NFL all-stars while running the 40-yard dash or testing their abilities on the vertical jump. Pro Bowl Experience admission is free when you download NFL OnePass.
- Pro Bowl Practices: AFC and NFC team practices are open and free to fans who download the OnePass app and will be held at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Pro Bowl Skills Showdown: A unique competition pitting AFC and NFC all-stars will test the athletic prowess of the NFL’s best players in fan-favorite events, including Precision Passing, Best Hands, and Epic Pro Bowl Dodgeball, as well as a new, exciting skill highlighting the League’s secondary talent in the Thread the Needle challenge. Pro Bowl Skills Showdown will take place at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Play Football Skills Showdown: Fifty graduating high school seniors from around the country will participate in ten position specific drills, viral challenges and celebration dance-offs. Located at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Pep Rally at Disney Springs: On Saturday night before the game, there will be a celebration of the 2020 Pro Bowl including NFL cheerleaders, team mascots and more at Disney Springs.
- NFL FLAG Championships: The NFL FLAG Championships are returning to the Pro Bowl for the fourth consecutive year where over 40 teams will compete for the Championship title in their respected age divisions at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Youth Football & Community Day at Pro Bowl: NFL Pro Bowl players will give back to the local Orlando community by participating in the 2020 Youth Football & Community Day.
- Don Shula High School Coach of the Year Award: The Don Shula High School Coach of the Year award honors an exemplary football coach at the high school level who displays the integrity, achievement, and leadership demonstrated by Coach Shula.
Working with KultureCity, Camping World Stadium’s sensory-inclusive partner, the NFL will offer families who attend the 2020 Pro Bowl with support, including sensory accessibility resources at Pro Bowl Experience; and a dedicated sensory room will be located in the stadium on gameday to enable fans to enjoy the game with more confidence and comfort.
For additional information and to find out more about week-of festivities, fans are encouraged to visit ProBowl.com for the latest Pro Bowl information.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself?
There are still fantastic 2019 packages available and 2020 vacations are now open to book too! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!