BREAKING NEWS: The Menu at Le Marche De Noel Is Magnifique!
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year…” that’s what our MickeyBloggers are singing to themselves while checking out all of the incredible Holiday Kitchens at this year’s Epcot International Festival of the Holidays. As we make our way around the World Showcase we popped by Le Marche De Noel for some French-inspired goodies!
One the menu you’ll find a superb array of incredible French-inspired dishes. Here’s a closer look at the menu!
- Rillette de Saumon: Salmon Spread with House-made Bread
- Dinde Forestière, Pommes Dauphines: Turkey with Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions in a Mustard Cream Sauce with Puffed Potatoes (New)
- Bûche de Noël au Caramel: Christmas Log with Chocolate Cake and Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache
- Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc Fruits Rouges Draft
- Rosé Pétillant Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise: Rosé Sparkling Wine, Pink Flamingo
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village de France
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini: Grey Goose Vanilla, Vodka, and Chocolate Milk
No doubt we’ll be doubling back at some point to give some of these menu items a try! The Christmas cake with caramel ganache sounds positively divine as does the Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini!
Keep following along with us here at MickeyBlog as we continue to come to you LIVE! from the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays all day!
Thinking about a Disney Getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook