Even More Walt Disney World Eateries To Offer Mobile Ordering
This year has seen Disney’s Mobile Ordering Service go from strength to strength in terms of giving Disney World guests the freedom and flexibility to bypass the lines by ordering quick service meals in advance using your mobile phone!
Whether its getting a DOLE Whip at the Magic Kingdom or a Blue Milk at Galaxy’s Edge, Mobile Ordering has revolutionized the way guests dine at Disney and today it was announced that even more restaurants will are offering the service!
Over the past several months, Disney World has expanded their mobile order service to even more Disney Resort hotel dining locations, including Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, the Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, and Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
This means that the service is now available at 14 Disney Resort hotels, making it a great option whether you are looking to start your day with Mickey Waffles or enjoy dinner and dessert after returning from a fun-filled day at the parks.
Never used the service before? Not to worry. Disney World has created this helpful video to guide you through the process:
What Restaurants Offer Mobile Ordering?
Using the My Disney Experience App is a quick and easy way to find the nearest eatery that offers Mobile Ordering while you’re at Walt Disney World. However, if you’d like to do a bit of forward planning here’s a guide to the restaurants currently offering the service:
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Satu’Li Canteen
- Electric Umbrella
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Catalina Eddie’s
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Fairfax Fare
- Milk Stand
- Ronto Roasters
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe
- Woody’s Lunch Box
Disney’s Magic Kingdom:
- Aloha Isle
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- The Lunching Pad
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- D-Luxe Burger
Walt Disney World Resorts:
- All Star Movies Resort – World Premiere Food Court
- All Star Music Resort – Intermission Food Court
- All Star Sports Resort – End Zone Food Court
- Animal Kingdom Lodge – The Mara
- Art of Animation Resort – Landscape of Flavor
- Caribbean Beach Resort – Centertown Market and Spyglass Grill
- Contemporary Resort – Contempo Cafe
- Grand Floridian – Gasparilla Island Grill
- Polynesian Village Resort: Capt. Cook’s
- Pop Century Resort – Everything POP Shopping & Dining
- Port Orleans Resort- French Quarter – Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
- Port Orleans Resort – Riverside – Riverside Mill Food Court
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: The Artists Palette
- Wilderness Lodge – Roaring Fork
So, if you’re ready to spend less time waiting and more time playing, make sure to use the mobile order service during your next Disney World visit!
Planning a trip to Disney World? Fill out our form below and receive your FREE no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect resort to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email email@example.com or follow along on Facebook