Check Out the Awesome Culinary Demonstrations Coming to Food & Wine Fest This Year
Disney foodies won’t want to miss your chance to hone your culinary expertise by attending one of the incredible Culinary Demonstrations happening at the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
This year promises an eclectic mix of renowned gourmets ready to impart their kitchen wisdom while whipping up some delicious dishes! Not only do participants get a chance to learn some awesome new tricks-of-the-trade but you’ll also be able to sample some of the incredible treats on offer.
Check out the list of Culinary Demonstrations at this year’s fest:
Culinary Demonstrations at the 2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 30, 2019- 12:30 PM – Pastry- Alicia Sherrill from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 31, 2019- 12:30 PM – Vegetarian- Nanor Harboyan from the California Grill at Disney Contemporary Resort and featuring the National Watermelon Promotion Board
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2019- 12:30 PM –Pastry– Vincenzo Vaccaro from the Italy Pavilion, Epcot®
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2019- 12:30 PM – Beef- Scott Paul from BelGioioso® Cheese, Green Bay, WI
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2019- 12:30 PM –Chicken-Pam Smith from Shaping America’s Plate and P.S. Flavor!™, Orlando, FL
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2019 – 12:30 PM – Seafood – Sean Miller from the Trails End Restaurant at Fort Wilderness and featuring the National
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2019 – 12:30 PM – Pastry- Keegan Gerhard from D Bar Restaurants Denver, Co
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019 – 12:30 PM – Shrimp- Allen Susser, Chef Allen’s Consulting, Hollywood, FL
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2019 – 12:30 PM – Vegetarian – Mette Dahlgaard Jensen Gemyse at Nimb Hotel, Copenhagen, Denmark
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2019 – 12:30 PM- Pastry – Richard Capizzi from Lincoln Ristorante, New York, NY
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2019 – 12:30 PM- Pork – Candie Stone from Cinderella’s Royal Table, Magic Kingdom® Park and featuring Boursin® Cheese
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2019 – 12:30 PM – Chicken & Shellfish- Ken Kamimura, Japan Pavilion, Epcot®
- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2019 – 12:30 PM – Pastry- Crystal Saunders from Epcot® Central Bakery and Featuring Burton’s Maple Syrup.
- FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2019 -12:30 PM – Beef- Ashley Coggins and Jessica Tantalo from East End Market, Orlando FL
- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2019 – 12:30 PM– To Be Announced!
- FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2019 – 12;30 PM – Shrimp- Anthony Lamas, Seviche, Louisville, KY
- FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2019 – 12:30 PM – Beef- Samad Benzari from Morocco Pavilion, Epcot®
- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2019 – 12:30 PM – Pastry – Valarie Enters from Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort
General Event Details
All of the demonstrations above take place at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. The cost to attend is $19 per guest plus tax. Advanced reservations are highly recommended and can be made by calling 407.939.3378. Disney Vacation Club members can book by calling Member Services at 1.800.800.9800. Guests should not that a valid Epcot theme park admission ticket is also required to attend this event!
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest Walt Disney World news and updates!
Thinking about a visit to this year’s Food & Wine Festival? There are still great packages to be had! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook