Via Napoli Wins Best Amusement Park Restaurant in USA Today’s ’10 Best’
Gone are the days when amusement park food consisted of overpriced hot dogs and cotton candy. These 10 amusement park restaurants were nominated by a panel of industry experts and voted best in the U.S. for their food, atmosphere and service. And to no surprise, Disney World restaurants topped the list!
Via Napoli came in #1! Hearty pastas, wood-fired pizzas and other Southern Italian favorites fill the menu at Via Napoli in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion. This casual and family-friendly eatery also serves Italian wines, beers (by the pint or pitcher) and specialty cocktails.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Amusement Park Restaurant are as follows:
- Via Napoli – Epcot
- Cesari’s Pizza – Knoebels
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ – Disney Springs
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar – Universal CityWalk
- Be Our Guest Restaurant – Magic Kingdom
- Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant – Knott’s Berry Farm
- Boma Flavors of Africa – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Three Broomsticks – Universal Studios Hollywood
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.
Source: USA Today