Ring in the Holiday Season With Special Tropical Sailings Out of Galveston
Want to surprise your family with a Disney destination Christmas? Look no further than one of Disney Cruise Line’s awesome November/December sailings out of Galveston Texas aboard the Disney Wonder.
During the Winter months, Galveston is the Disney Wonder’s home port for special sailings to the Bahamas or Caribbean. While on board your family can experience incredible onboard amenities and entertainment offerings including Tiana’s Place restaurant, Marvel Super Hero Academy, “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” and so much more!
In addition, select voyages from Texas in November and December are Very Merrytime sailings which means they’re brimming with festive seasonal fun including;
- Mickey’s Tree Lighting Magic Ceremony- Kick off the season during this festive gala where kids can help light the ship’s Christmas Tree.
- Mickey’s Winter Wonderland Ball – Join Santa and Mrs. Claus for a grand celebration in the atrium featuring Broadway-quality entertainment, Disney Characters and classic holiday tunes. Then, experience extra enchantment when a pair of royal sisters stops by and ushers in a flurry of “frozen” fun—plus a magical snowfall.
- Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party- Candy-cane limbo, dancing and games—share in the yuletide magic of the season during this jovial celebration.
- Santa Claus Meet-and-Greet- Share hugs and snap photos with the one-and-only Kris Kringle before he takes to the sky to deliver gifts to the children of the world.
- Disney Character Greetings- Meet some beloved Disney Characters in jolly holiday attire and take one-of-a-kind pictures to cherish throughout the year.
- Gingerbread House -Made completely from edible ingredients, the ship’s gingerbread house is a life-sized treat that you can photograph, but can’t eat!
- Storytime with Mrs Claus – Gather the children in the atrium to hear Mrs. Claus read well-known Christmas stories from her rocking chair by the tree.
- Themed Activities and Crafts for Kids –Decorate stockings, create festive cards, embark on a holiday scavenger hunt and more—it’s Christmas cheer for the young and young-at-heart.
- Youth Parties- Teens and tweens can party it up with new friends during music and dance extravaganzas that fill the air with joy.
- Holiday Merchandise- ‘Tis the season to pick up exclusive, holiday-themed Disney Cruise Line gifts for family and friends—and make Christmas wishes come true.
For a quick look at all of the fun that awaits guests aboard the Disney Wonder in late 2019 check out this video:
Galveston Sailings for November & December 2019:
There are a wide range of Galveston itineraries available include 4, 6 and 7-night sailing options. Caribbean sailings make stops in Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Falmouth (Jamaica.) Bahama sailings include stops at Castaway Cay and Key West Florida. Two fo the Bahamian sailings also take you to Nassau Bahama while others include a 2nd day at Castaway Cay.
Sailings for November & December 2019 are as follows:
- November 22: 7- Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Sailing out of Galveston. Stop s at Nassau, Castaway Cay, Key West
- November 29: 7-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Sailing out of Galveston. 2 stops at Castaway Cay and a stop at Key West
- December 6: 6-Night Very Merrytime West Caribbean Sailing out of Galveston. Stops in Cozumel and George Town Grand Cayman
- December 12: 4-Night Very Merrytime Sailing out of Galveston. Stops in Cozumel.
- December 16: 4-Night Very Merrytime Sailing out of Galveston. Stops in Cozumel
- December 20: 7-Night Western Caribbean Sailing out of Galveston. Stops in Cozumel, George Town Grand Cayman, Falmouth Jamaica
- December 27: 7-Nigth Bahamian Sailing out of Jamaica. Stops in Nassau, Bahamas, Castaway Cay and Key West
For more information on setting sail with Disney Cruise Line for the 2019 Holidays fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook