The Annual Raglan Road Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival Returns To Disney Springs
If you have never had the opportunity to dine at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant at Disney Springs, you are surely missing out! It’s one of my all time favorites places for great food and amazing entertainment. Whether you’ve been once or a hundred times (or none at all), now is the perfect time to check it out! The annual Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival is returning March 15th – 17th.
Let’s take a peek at some of the highlights this year’s festival will bring:
Raglan Road always has high quality, fantastic live music. During the Mighty St. Patrick’s festival however, there will be even more incredible talent!
- Young Dubliners – This year’s festival headliner featuring one of Celtic rock’s hardest working bands
- Ben Gunnery – Irish music superstar as well a multi-instrumentalist
- Briste – an amazing female duo that blends country, folk and Irish traditional music
- The Byrne Brothers – (pictured) This Irish music family features Dempsey (age 9), Finn (age 12) and Luc (age 14) along with their father Tommy
- The Raglan Roots Coalition – soul-rockin’ Celtic bluegrass funky beats
- High Road – Ireland born musicians with traditional Irish songs
I’ll be totally honest. Every time I hit Raglan Road, Fish and Chips are my go to dish! I do love the classics! Raglan Road does offer so much more. Their delicious menu features those classic Irish dishes as well as brilliantly reimagined ones. Some of the popular ‘must-try’ items include Bangin’ Bangers and Might Mash (sausage and mashed potatoes) and “In Code’s Way” (pan-seared north Atlantic cod complete with lemon, herb crusted potatoes, garden peas and a tomato/caper butter sauce).
You can’t visit an Irish pub without testing the incredible selection of adult beverages! Along with imported draughts such as Guinness Irish Stout and Kikenny Irish Cream Ale, special libations include Iced Irish and the Dublin Donkey. Personally, I go for the Blood Orange Bourbon made with Bulleit Bourbon, Nolet’s Gin, San Pellegrino and Blood Orange. It is the perfect end to a fantastic meal!
Raglan Road Irish Dancers
One of the favorite things I adore about Raglan Road is the Irish Dancers. This can’t miss act features dancers from the world’s greatest Irish dance shows. They will be performing intermittently throughout the festival. Feel free to join in and learn some traditional Irish dance steps! Sticking to the true St. Patrick’s experience, dressing in green is the way to go. The whole family can also enjoy complimentary face painting on March 15th from 3:00 – 9:00pm and again March 16th-17th from 10:00am – 8:00pm.
If you are planning to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Raglan Road, here is what you’ll need to know:
- March 17th seating is first come, first served with a cover charge of $10 per guest age 18 and older. No reservations will be taken.
- Regular reservations are being accepted on March 15th and 16th, including brunch. To reserve, call 407-938-0300 or contact your MickeyTravels agent for more details.
Join in on all of the St. Patty’s day at Raglan Road from March 15th – 17th, 2019 at the annual Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival!
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Dreaming of a Disney Vacation? Contact me today to start planning your perfect Disney trip and get all of the best insider tips. Fill out the form below, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow me on Facebook. As a Travel Agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum-Level, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) I offer a full range of complimentary planning services to make sure your Disney Vacation is everything you’ve dreamed. I specialize in all Disney Destinations including Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let’s make your Disney vacation magical!