Romantic Experiences for Valentine’s Day and Beyond at Walt Disney World
The Walt Disney World Resort is a fantastic destination for couples wanting to enjoy a romantic Valentine’s Day. There are so many magical experiences for love birds enjoy together, from quaint to luxurious and everything in between.
Romantic meals, magical nighttime shows, pampering spa treatments and more await across the 40-square-mile resort. Here are just a few of the options for couples:
Incredible Resort Hotels
The fantastical and faraway themes of Disney resort hotels are the perfect setting for guests to live their own fairy tales with those they love. Superior service, breathtaking views and exclusive perks – like in-room celebrations – make a stay at a Disney resort hotel a magical experience for couples. For reservations, guests can call 407-W-DISNEY or visit Disneyworld.com/resorts.
Dining Options for All Palates
Couples will find a plethora of options for meals infused with romance:
- Several restaurants around Epcot offer relaxed yet upscale atmospheres combined with delectable bites and sips. For instance, guests can enjoy savory steaks and seafood in a cozy wine-cellar setting at Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada pavilion or indulge in delectable seafood while enjoying views of a living coral reef at Coral Reef Restaurant.
- Wine Bar George at Disney Springs offers a casual, romantic evening. Wine aficionados will especially enjoy it here. It offers more than 130 selections handpicked by Master Sommelier George Miliotes. Additionally, many Disney Springs restaurants will offer special menus on Valentine’s Day, including Paradiso 37, Terralina Crafted Italian, Maria and Enzo’s, and STK.
Dining Options for All Palates cont.
- Couples can step into the golden age of Hollywood at The Hollywood Brown Derby in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The upscale atmosphere combined with signature classic dishes creates a wonderful ambiance for a romantic meal.
- Restaurants at Disney resort hotels offer a wide variety of delicious dining experiences. The newly opened Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach makes a good setting for a casual yet romantic evening with tropical vibes and gorgeous waterfront views. Other good options for couples include The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. This location serves up fresh cuisine in a stylish setting. There is also Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside. They like to treat couples to Southern hospitality and New Orleans favorites.
- Guests can enjoy a fun date night that includes dinner and a show with a Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package. As part of Epcot International Festival of the Arts, this package combines a delicious meal at one of five delectable restaurants as well as guaranteed seating to enjoy a showcase of iconic Disney on Broadway songs at the Disney on Broadway Concert Series. This experience runs through Feb. 25.
Plus, sweet treats for that special someone will be found across the resort on Valentine’s Day, including a Lady & the Tramp cupcake at Epcot and an array of desserts and cupcakes at select Disney resort hotels. For all Walt Disney World dining information, guests can visit Disneyworld.com/dining, call 407-WDW-DINE, or reach out to their Disney Travel Agent.
Massages and More
A spa day encourages couples to relax while indulging in massages, facials, skin therapies and other special treatments. Plus, Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, and Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa both offer a “Spa for Two” package that includes custom massages and pedicures.
Gifts to Say I Love You
The vast selection of merchandise available across Walt Disney World provides Valentine’s Day gift options of every shape, size, color and type.
Adorable Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Valentine Plush are a great choice. For the jewelry lover, guests can pick up a Lady & the Tramp Bangle by Alex and Ani. And if a couple is celebrating recent nuptials, they should snag classic bride-and-groom Minnie and Mickey ears!
For something extra special, romantics should contact the Dream Makers at Disney Floral and Gifts and arrange for in-room celebrations at their resort hotels. These one-of-a-kind experiences can include floral arrangements, champagne and more. Guests can arrange their celebration by visiting Disneyfloralandgifts.com or by calling 407-939-4438.
Share a View on the World
Guests aboard Aerophile – The World Leader in Balloon Flight at Disney Springs experience incredible views of the dining, shopping and entertainment the complex has to offer, as well as sights across Walt Disney World. A trip up in the air in the tethered balloon makes for a wonderful romantic addition to a night out.
Romance at Sea
There is something particularly romantic about a trip aboard a private yacht or other watercraft cruising from one of the marinas across Walt Disney World. The pinnacle nautical experience takes place aboard the Grand 1 Yacht. This is where you can enjoy spectacular fireworks views complete with private dining and butler amenities. Or guests can take a relaxing day cruise from Disney’s Yacht Club Resort along the waters of Crescent Lake and the World Showcase Lagoon at Epcot. To reserve a cruise, guests should call 407-939-7529.
Get Back to Nature
Couples who love animals can embark on the Savor the Savanna: Evening Safari Experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This private tour includes views of the animals on the savanna. It also includes a sampling of African-inspired food, paired with a selection of beer and wine. To book, guests can call 407-WDW-TOUR.
A Place for Kids
Couples traveling with their children can have a romantic night to themselves while the kids get a night on the town all their own at Pixar Play Zone. This immersive, Pixar-themed evening of games, characters, food and fun at Disney’s Contemporary Resort allows children ages 4-12. The kiddos get to learn the ways of the Wild West at Woody’s Roundup and participate in Space Ranger Training. They can even build a race car to compete in the Piston Cup Challenge and more. This experience is available through March 30.
Say “I Do”
The ultimate in Disney romance is a wedding ceremony at Walt Disney World Resort. Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings can make all of a couple’s dreams come true on their special day.
Magical locations inside the theme parks and around the resort provide gorgeous backdrops for couples to exchange vows and celebrate their love with family and friends. From the enchanting Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom to the iconic Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park, the options are limitless.
Married couples can join in the fun, too. They can choose from a trip to Walt Disney World to spend their honeymoon. They can also renew their vows or celebrate anniversaries.
For more information on Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings, guests can call 321-939-4623 or visit Disneyweddings.com.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself?
There are still fantastic 2019 packages available. Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow me on Facebook!