New Year’s Eve Events at Disney World
On December 31, 2018, kick off a brand-new year with rockin’ music, tasty treats and an enchanting dash of Disney magic.
Looking for tons of fun this New Year’s Eve? Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk invites you to let loose and bust a move while counting down to 2019! Limited to the over-21 crowd, this festive holiday celebration includes fabulous views of the Epcot fireworks, party hats, horns, a mouthwatering light-bite menu, 2 beverage vouchers and a champagne toast at midnight.
With music provided by a live video DJ, it’s the ideal time to dance till you—or the famous Times Square ball—drops!
- Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk
- 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM
- $75 per person—tax and gratuity not included
To book, call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
- Assorted antipasto and charcuterie
- Late-night dip station featuring raw vegetables, chips and salsa, pretzel bites, assorted flatbreads and more
- Small bites, including cheeseburger spring rolls, pork pot stickers and vegetable samosa
- A create-your-own slider and taco bar
- A selection of desserts like mini cupcakes and macaroons
Know Before You Go
Guests must be 21 and older with a valid ID to enter.
Advance reservations are highly recommended, as availability is limited.
Event elements and information—including menu, fireworks, schedules, pricing and hours—are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Celebrate the New Year with family and friends, surrounded in an atmosphere of elegance as you dine on a multi-course, prix fixe menu inspired by Chef Tim Majoras at Flying Fish.
Date: Monday, December 31, 2018
- 1st Seating: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- 2nd Seating: 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM (This seating includes a Sustainable Seafood Tower and Intermezzo)
- 1st Seating – Adult: $121.75; Child: $63.52 (tax and gratuity included)
- 2nd Seating – Adult: $153.51; Child $83.64 (tax and gratuity included)
Reservations: Please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 to book an available seating.
New Year’s Eve 2018 Menu
- Balyk Cut Arctic Char Canape – Caper Berry, Cherry Bomb Radish, Brioche, Sea Trout Roe (Modification for Vegetarian without Arctic Char)
- Sustainable Seafood Tower (2nd Seating Only)
- Aged Cognac Lobster Bisque – Carabinero Prawn, Winter Truffles, Fleur de Sel
- Hand Carved Yellowfin Ahi Tuna Crudo – Provençial Herbs, Meyer Lemon, Tapanade, Mustard Frills
- Painted Huron Lettuces – Grana Padono Crisp, Fire Roasted Boquerones
- Gallete of Dungeness Crab – Shrimp Mousse, Saffron Spiced Vegetable Julienne
- Oak Grilled Cool Water Lobster – Celeriac Pillow, Root Crop Brunoise, Cultured Butter
- Marlborough Sound’s Ora Salmon – Country Lentils, Chervil Fume, Peruvian Peppers
- Snake River Wagyu Filet Mignon – Foraged Exotic Mushrooms, Golden Potato Gratinee, Veal Demi Glace
- Wild Alaskan King Blue Crab – Holland Asparagus, Cara Cara Orange Sauce
- Chilean Sea Bass – Fricassee of Vita le Palma Shrimp, Bomba Arroz
INTERMEZZO (2nd Seating Only)
- Cocoa Breach – Chocolate Hazelnut Cake / Warm Ganache
- Florida Sunset – Vanilla Custard / Lemon Broth / Segmented Fruits / White Chocolate
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. You can find me on Facebook or via email at Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.