Halloween-themed Super Saturday Event Announced For Annual Passholders
You’re invited to dress up or sport a low-key “Disneybound” look for this month’s Halloween-themed Super Saturday event at Disney Springs! From 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM on October 13, 2018, Passholders can enjoy exclusive, early bird access at select locations, with limited-time special offers, discounts, unique merchandise. Also, did some one say trick-or-treating? It’s the perfect place to get Halloween-ready, as several shops carry one-of-a-kind disguises, eye-catching décor and ghoulishly good candy.
Stop by The Disney Corner to pick up your trick-or-treat bag and your first sweet of the day! While you’re there, be sure check out their great selection of princess and Disney-themed costumes. Additional trick-or-treat locations include:
Super Saturday Trick-or-Treat Locations
- The Daily Poutine – Fuel up with a signature Canadian dish. This kiosk will be serving its popular Breakfast Poutine during the event starting at 9:00 AM, available while supplies last.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas – Purchase an ornament between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM, and get a free personalized date handwritten by a Disney artist. Plus, don’t miss the section highlighting Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Disney Style – Discover on-trend apparel and accessories inspired by beloved Disney attractions and characters, including villains! Also, don’t miss the ghostly photo opportunity featuring one of your favorite attractions—the Haunted Mansion.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – Explore the boutique’s latest trendsetting accessories featuring spooky, villain-inspired elements.
- The Ganachery – Indulge in sophisticated chocolates made by the Disney chocolatiers.
- Super Hero Headquarters – Make your way to this “Marvel-ous” location featuring your favorite heroes. Also, scoop up some of your favorite hero costume tees.
Additional Super Saturday Passholder-exclusive shopping opportunities
As you’re collecting your treats at the locations above, you can also enjoy Passholder-exclusive shopping opportunities at:
- kate spade new york – Delight in an hour of exclusive Passholder access to the Friends & Family Sale from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Kiehl’s – Pick up complimentary samples when you swing by the shop.
- Stance – Take advantage of your 10% off Passholder discount. And receive a complimentary Stance sticker!
- Starbucks – Sample upcoming fall beverage offerings.
- Sugarboo & Co. – Get 25% off one full-priced item. Also, receive a complimentary surprise!
Note: while Disney encourages creativity, they also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to wear a costume during your visit, please take a moment to read over their latest rules and regulations found at: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress.
The next Passholder Super Saturday is November 10, 2018. Please check back for details.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Ready to experience Disney for yourself?
There are still fantastic 2018 and 2019 packages available. Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook