Star Wars: Galactic Nights Returns to Hollywood Studios at the End of May
Get ready Star Wars fans! Star Wars: Galactic Nights will be returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on May 27th.
In case you haven’t heard of this out of this world event, Star Wars: Galactic Nights is a Star Wars-themed special ticketed event held after park hours from 7 p.m.-midnight. Celebrating the entire Star Wars saga with entertainment, special photo opportunities, event-exclusive merchandise, food, specialty drinks, and encounters with rarely seen characters that guests can only experience during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
Let’s take a look at some highlights of Star Wars: Galactic Nights
- Star Wars: Galactic Destinations Projections Transform The Hollywood Tower Hotel – Visible on the Sunset Boulevard area of the park the facade of the Hollywood Tower Hotel will transform via stunning projection technology to showcase familiar locations from across the galaxy. Favorite film moments, special effects, lighting, and of course the stellar Star Wars cinematic score supports each galactic location moment all night long. Star Wars Galactic Destinations is currently an event exclusive.
- Existing Star Wars Entertainment Will Debut New Enhancements – Hollywood Studios favorites, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will both debut new saga elements for the first time during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
- Special Photo Ops – Star Wars fans can step into iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations. These special photo ops will only be available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
- Character Encounters – Expect to encounter Star Wars characters from throughout the galaxy. Guests will also be able to view an Imperial Stormtrooper March with Darth Vader.
- Exclusive Food & Beverage offerings – Taste your way around the galaxy with specialty food and beverage offerings created for Galactic Nights. Inspired by the stories and iconic characters of Star Wars, these tasting-sized sips and bites bring a delectable addition to this event.
- Enjoy park attractions – On May 27th only, select attractions throughout Hollywood Studios will be open to all guests and some may even offer a special Star Wars twist.
No word yet on when these special event tickets will go on sale, but we will be sure to keep you posted. Star Wars fans definitely won’t want to miss this galactic event!
Find these tips helpful and would like some more to make your Disney vacation the most magical and stress-free ever? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.770.800.6500, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.