Genie+ Could Reach All Time High Pricing During This Holiday Week
If you are visiting the Disney World parks this week, then get ready for those busy holiday crowds. Genie+ can make your day in the crowds a little less chaotic and help you get on your favorite attractions a little faster.
Today, Genie+ has reached $35 per person, per day for the multiple parks and Magic Kingdom options. This is tied to the all-time high back in April during Spring Break — but there is a good chance we could get new higher pricing this week. We will be keeping our eyes out for that!
Not long ago, Disney unrolled multiple pricing options for Genie+, which allows guests to purchase Genie+ for multiple parks or by parks individually. See all the pricing options for Genie+ on November 20th below:
- Multiple Parks: $35
- Magic Kingdom: $35
- EPCOT: $28
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: $32
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: $25
The Disney Genie service helps you get the most out of your time with a personalized itinerary inspired by your party’s top interests and grants you planning features, reminders, and more!
Get quicker entry to some of our most popular attractions! You may purchase individual—or à la carte—Lightning Lane entry selections for specific attractions that aren’t offered through Disney Genie+ service. Purchase individual Lightning Lane entries for up to 2 attractions per day, one at a time. Guests may purchase this option with or without Disney Genie+ service.
Disney Genie service is located in the My Disney Experience app, and you can get the magic started even before you visit the theme parks!
Watch a short video.
- Be sure you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app and log in to your Disney account.
- You’ll need both valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day, linked to your account in the app.
- Summon the Disney Genie service by selecting the icon on the app home screen.
- Choose the experiences you’d most like to do and then select your interests.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, you will see the My Day section, where you will find planning tools and itinerary recommendations for your visit, and the Tip Board.
Keep it here with MickeyBlog as we keep an eye on the holiday crowds this week!
Thinking of a Disney vacation? There’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+, and dining reservations. Best of all, my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just fill out my form HERE to get your complimentary, no-obligation quote. Also, feel free to reach out directly at 843.288.1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.