NEWS: Book Your EPCOT Candlelight Processional Dining Packages NOW
It’s not even Halloween yet, but before you know it, the holiday season will arrive in Disney World! One of the most exciting events during this time is the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
We know about a lot of things returning to the festival this year, like Olaf’s Scavenger Hunt, the Holiday Cookie Stroll, and many of the Holiday Kitchens. Also coming back is the Candlelight Processional, and now, you can book your dining packages for the processional!
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages
Reservations are now open for Candlelight Processional Dining Packages in EPCOT!
The Candlelight Processional is the telling of the Christmas story featuring a celebrity narrator and a choir. It happens during the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, which begins on November 24th.
The show takes place at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion at 5:15 PM, 7PM, and 8:30 PM during the festival. Some of the shows can get very busy, especially if there is a popular celebrity narrating that night.
If you want to guarantee a seat for the show while you’re in EPCOT, you can sign up for a Candlelight Processional Dining Package! This gives you a meal and a guaranteed reserved seat for one of the showtimes that same night.
You get to choose between 8 different dining locations in EPCOT. A meal at these restaurants includes:
- An appetizer, entrée, and dessert, or one full buffet/family-style meal, as well as a nonalcoholic beverage
- At Spice Road Table: 2 small plates and one nonalcoholic beverage per person, plus a tagine and dessert platter for your party to share
- One guaranteed seat per person to the Candlelight Processional held on the same day
Here are the locations and corresponding prices:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall — Norway Pavilion
- Breakfast: Adult (10+) – $71, Child (3-9) – $45
- Lunch/Dinner: Adult – $83, Child – $53
- Biergarten Restaurant — Germany Pavilion
- Adult – $65, Child – $37
- Coral Reef Restaurant — The Living Seas
- Adult – $78, Child – $32
- Garden Grill Restaurant — The Land Pavilion
- Breakfast: Adult – $63, Child – $40
- Lunch/Dinner: Adult – $78, Child – $50
- Le Cellier Steakhouse — Canada Pavilion
- Adult – $104, Child – $42
- Rose & Crown Dining Room — United Kingdom Pavilion
- Adult – $66, Child – $29
- Spice Road Table — Morocco Pavilion
- Adult – $55, Child – $24
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue — American Adventure Pavilion (same-day dining packages only)
- All diners – $41
You can make your reservations now for dates through December 16th. Additional dates will open up as we become 60 days out from each day (tomorrow December 17th will open up, etc.).
If you’d like to see the list of celebrity narrators for the entire event, check them out right here.
We definitely recommend making reservations in advance if you want to participate in a Candlelight Processional Dining Package. Also, these reservations require a credit card guarantee.
Head on over to Disney World’s website to book today. Stay tuned for more Disney World news and updates!