NEW EPCOT Food & Wine Booths to Stay Through Festival of the Holidays
Another way Disney is celebrating is by adding four NEW food booths to EPCOT’s Food & Wine Festival this year. The booths are opening soon, and we just found out some exciting news about them!
100th Anniversary Food Booths
The 100th Anniversary Food & Wine Festival booths will be sticking around at EPCOT through the 2023 Festival of the Holidays! Three of the booths will open on September 22nd and stay all the way through December 30th.
EPCOT’s Food & Wine Festival ends on November 18th this year. Then, Festival of the Holidays will begin on November 24th and run through December 30th.
It’s unclear whether these special booths will remain open during the few days between both festivals, but we’ll keep an eye on it! Let’s talk about what these booths are all about.
The booth names and menus were announced a while ago, so we’re going to refresh your memory! Take a look at the details:
NEW! Wine & Wedge (Available Sept. 22 through Dec. 30)
- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accompaniments (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Boursin Fig & Balsamic Soufflé with fig tapenade (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Southern Pimento Cheese with bread-and-butter pickled vegetables and grilled bread (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese: Assorted Artisanal Cheeses paired with Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Hartley Apple Brandy, and Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese
- Hartley Apple Brandy
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port
- Flight also available
NEW! Char & Chop (Available Sept. 22 through Dec. 30)
- Roasted Porchetta with lemon-parsley salsa verde and shaved fennel salad
- Grilled IMPOSSIBLE Spicy Sausage with herbed polenta, puttanesca sauce, and ricotta
- Meat Assorti: Trio of shaved meats with baby arugula, pickled mustard seeds, truffle oil, and grilled ciabatta
- Krombacher Pilsner
- North Coast Laguna Baja Vienna Lager
- Motorworks Brewing Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter
- GoGi ‘Birdie’ Pinot Noir
- Bloody Mary with Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix and Kurvball Barbecue Whiskey
- Beer Flight
NEW! Bubbles & Brine (Available Sept. 22 through Dec. 30)
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with prosecco cocktail sauce and grilled lemon
- Jonah Crab Claw Cocktail with stone-ground mustard sauce
- **Note that caviar was originally on the menu when we got the initial announcement, but has since been removed.
- Moët & Chandon Impérial
- Veuve Clicquot Rosé
- Dom Pérignon
NEW! Swirled Showcase (Coming Soon!)
- Mickey-shaped Liquid Nitro Cake
- Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone
- Salted Caramel
- Cream Soda Float with vanilla soft-serve
- Fanta Grape Float with vanilla soft-serve
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (Non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter Float with salted-caramel soft-serve
- Berry Fizz Fragolino Red Sparkling Wine Float with vanilla soft-serve
So, the only booth that doesn’t seem to have an official opening date is Swirled Showcase. We did already see the sign up at this booth, so maybe it’ll open tomorrow? We’ll let you know!
Stay tuned for more Disney World news and updates!