PHOTOS: First Festival Menus and Prices Have Arrived in EPCOT
The 2023 Food & Wine Festival begins on Thursday, July 27th and EPCOT is getting ready!
Over in the American Adventure Pavilion, guests will be able to enjoy Flavors of America, featuring a menu of American-inspired eats.
- Italian Hot Beef Sandwich with Shaved Beef, Spicy Giardiniera and Au Jus on a French Roll (NEW): $6.75
- Cioppino: Seafood Stew with Saffron-infused Tomato-Fennel Broth and Sourdough Crostini (NEW): $7.50
- Chilaquiles: Corn Tortilla Chips tossed in Salsa Verde with Ranchero Chicken, Queso Fresco, Cilantro-Lime Crema and a Soft-Poached Egg (NEW): $6.75
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing: $4.50
- Rogue Dreamland American Lager, Ashland, OR: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- Goose Island Beer Co. Neon Beer Hug, Chicago, IL: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- Left Hand Brewing Sawtooth Amber Ale, Longmont, CO: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- Beer Flight: $10
The Belgium booth can be found between the Morocco and France Pavilions, serving up some classic Belgian waffles.
- Beer-Braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes: $6
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache: $5
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream: $5
- Brasserie D’Achouffe Houblon Chouffe IPA, Achouffe, Belgium (NEW): $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- Chilled Mocha Coffee (non-alcoholic): $4.75
- Delirium Red Fruit Belgian Ale, Melle, Belgium: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- Chilled Coffee featuring ChocoLat Deluxe Salted Caramel Chocolate Liqueur: $12
- Beer Flight: $10
Canada is located in the Canada Pavilion, where you’ll be able to get a small portion of Le Cellier’s famous Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup!
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll (Emile’s Fromage Montage item): $6
- Canadian Filet Mignon with Truffle Boursin Mashed Potatoes, Mushrooms and Boursin Truffle Butter*: $9.75
- Collective Arts Brewing Audio/Visual Lager, Hamilton, Ontario: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- Château des Charmes Cabernet Sauvignon, Ontario: $7.50
Germany is a popular booth for classic German dishes such as Schinkennudeln, Bratwurst, and Apple Strudel.
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese (Emile’s Fromage Montage item): $5
- Bratwurst on a Pretzel Roll with Mustard: $6
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce: $4.50
- Dr. Lo Alcohol-Removed Riesling, Mosel (NEW): $6.50
- Gaffel Kölsch, Cologne: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- Weihenstephaner Festbier, Freising: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- Schöfferhofer Prickly Pear Hefeweizen, Mainz: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- Selbach-Oster Riesling, Mosel: $6.50
- Beer Flight: $10
Greece can be found between the Japan and Morocco Pavilions, and we’re pretty excited to try some of its returning dishes.
- Plant-Based Impossible™ Moussaka (NEW) (plant-based item): $5.50
- Spanakopita: $4.75
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey (Emile’s Fromage Montage item): $5
- Lamb Gyro with Shaved Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onion and Tzatziki on Warm Flatbread: $6.75
- Mylonas Winery Assyrtiko White Wine: $6.50
- Skouras ‘Zoe’ Rosé: $6
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red: $6.50
- Wine Flight: $7.50
The India booth is all about returning dishes this year, and you’ll be able to find it near the China Pavilion.
- Curry-Spiced Crispy Cheese with Mango-Curry Ketchup (Emile’s Fromage Montage item): $5.25
- Potato and Pea Samosa with Coriander-Lime Cream (plant-based item): $5.50
- Chicken Tikka Masala with Fennel-Spiced Yogurt and Naan Bread: $6.25
- Mango Lassi (nonalcoholic): $5
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager, India: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz
- SULA Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine, Nashik: $7.50
- SULA Chenin Blanc, Nashik: $6
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Chai Cream Liqueur: $11
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute: $24
And finally, Kenya can be found by the Outpost, serving up the popular Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef Tenderloin.
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato-Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw: $6.50
- Peri-Peri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-Flavored Couscous: $7
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Congo Pilsner, Tampa, FL: $5.50 6oz/$9.50 12oz’
We’ll be watching closely for more booth menus and pricing to arrive around EPCOT, so keep following MickeyBlog for more Disney news!