Disney Cruise Line Online Check-In Window Now Tied to Castaway Club Membership Level
For the past several years, all Disney Cruise Line Guests were able to start their online check-in process starting 30 days prior to their embarkation day. However, just today, Disney Cruise Line has updated that policy, and now Guests’ online check-in window is based upon their Castaway Club Membership level.
Effective today, Guests going on a Disney Cruise Line vacation will be able to start their online check-in process as follows:
- Pearl Castaway Club Members and Concierge Guests: 40 days prior to sail date
- Platinum Castaway Club Members: 38 days prior to sail date
- Gold Castaway Club Members: 35 days prior to sail date
- Silver Castaway Club Members: 33 days prior to sail date
- First Time Guests: 30 days prior to sail date
It is important to note that the booking window for onboard activities and port adventures will stay the same with this change. Those activities are also tied to one’s Castaway Club Membership levels and are as follows:
- Pearl Castaway Club Members and Concierge Guests: 123 days prior to embarkation day
- Platinum Castaway Club Members: 120 days prior to sail date
- Gold Castaway Club Members: 105 days prior to sail date
- Silver Castaway Club Members: 90 days prior to sail date
- First Time Guests: 75 days prior to sail date
The Peral Castaway Club Membership level just went into effect today. It is for those Guests who have completed at least 25 cruises with Disney Cruise Line and offers enhanced perks such as a complimentary Unlimited Digital Photo Package, exclusive offers, and more.
Disney Cruise Line’s online check-in process allows Guests to do the following:
- Enter information for all Guests
- Enter credit card information to set up an onboard portfolio
- Provide pre-and post-cruise plans
- Select the all-important port arrival time
- Register kids for kids’ clubs
- Sign cruise contract
In addition, the opening online check-in window is when Guests can receive complimentary tickets to the Royal Gathering and make reservations for the Royal Court Royal Tea or Olaf’s Royal Picnic on the Disney Wish.
What do you think about the change in the online check-in window for Disney Cruise Line Guests? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s start planning your Disney Cruise Line vacation! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote!
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency) and Let’s Adventure Travel, I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package, and I offer competitive onboard credits up to $1000 per stateroom! I work with all Disney Cruise Line and all other cruise Lines outside of Disney, including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, etc. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image Credit: Disney