Dancing With The Stars Announces Disney Night Update And Cast Photos For Season 31
Thanks to Disney+ we now have new photos of the celebrity cast and their professional dancing partners for season 31 “Dancing with the Stars”. On Monday September 19th at 8 pm EDT / 5 pm PDT we’ll be heading back to the ballroom with Tyra Banks as host and brand new co-host Alfonso Ribeiro, only on Disney+.
If you joined the MickeyBlog fun this past weekend you’ll have followed along as we reported on all the news and updates coming from the D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event. During the event, “Dancing with the Stars” 31st Season Celebration panel hosted judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough along with executive producer Conrad Green and co-executive producer Deena Katz. The group shared that the fan-favorite Disney Night is expanding this season to Disney+ Night! The night is now also featuring content from the streaming service’s marquee brands.
Let’s take a look at the new photos of all the celebrities and their professional dancing partners:
Celebrities and Professional Dancers:
- Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena with partner Daniella Karagach
- Movie star Selma Blair with partner Sasha Farber
- Comedian, actor and singer Wayne Brady with partner Witney Carson
- Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV New York’s weather anchor Sam Champion, with partner Cheryl Burke
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio with partner Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) with partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Country star Jessie James Decker with partner Alan Bersten
- TV star Trevor Donovan with partner Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning “CODA”) with partner Britt Stewart
- Teresa Giudice (“The Real Housewives of New Jersey”) with partner Pasha Pashkov
- Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) with partner Koko Iwasaki
- “Charlie’s Angels” star Cheryl Ladd with partner Louis van Amstel
- Jason Lewis (“Sex and the City”) with partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Drag queen superstar Shangela with partner Gleb Savchenko
- Platinum recording artist Jordin Sparks with partner Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) with partner Val Chmerkovskiy
After an impressive 30 seasons on ABC, “Dancing with the Stars” moves to its new home on Disney+, premiering exclusively in the U.S. and Canada this fall, and making “Dancing with the Stars” the first live series to debut on the streaming service.
Dancing With The Stars Announces Disney Night Update And Cast Photos For Season 31 Credit: Disney+ and ABC
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As a Travel Planner that specializes in Disney Destinations, I can help you navigate the ever changing climate of Disney vacations. The best part is that my services are complimentary to my clients! Get in touch by filling out the form below, calling toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com , or following me on Facebook!