Mickey’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party Return in in 2022
We just covered the first look of exclusive treats, snacks, and sips available at the Magic Kingdom and during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party for the 2022 Halloween Season. Now, I’m also excited to share the fan-favorite Mickey’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Parties are also returning to the Magic Kingdom this year!
Guests attending one of the Mickey’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party are treated to VIP views of Disney’s Not So Spooky Fireworks Spectacular along with a buffet of swoon-worth sweets and beverages.
For 2022, Guests can choose to attend one of the two parties below:
Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party – Tomorrowland Terrace
Your reservation for this party includes:
- Desserts: Chocolate-dipped strawberries, cupcakes, seasonal fruits, cheeses, and other goulish goodies created daily by the master pastry chef.
- Beverages: Sparkling beverages, signature lemonades, coffee and tea; additionally beer and wine are available for Guests ages 21 and over.
- Location: The Dessert Party is held in the Tomorroland Terrace and includes VIP viewing of Disney’s Not So Spooky Fireworks Spectacular from the restaurant’s terrace.
The cost for Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party is $115 for Guests 10 and older and $69 for Guests ages 3 to 9. These prices include tax and gratuity.
Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
Reservations for the Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing includes:
- Desserts: Chocolate-dipped strawberries, cupcakes, seasonal fruits, cheeses, and other goodies created daily by the master pastry chef.
- Beverages: Sparkling beverages, signature lemonades, coffee and tea. Beer and wine are also available for all Guests ages 21 and up.
- Location: The actual Dessert Party is held in Tomorrowland Terrace but before the fireworks spectacular begins, Guests are escorted to private VIP section in Plaza Garden for spectacular views of the Spectacular!
This Dessert Party options is $99 for Guests 10 and older and $59 for Guests ages 3 to 9. These prices also include tax and gratuity.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
Remember, to make reservations for one of these Dessert Parties, you must have tickets to that evening’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party which is held on the following nights:
- August 12, 16, 19, 23, 26 and 30
- September 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 30
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31
Tickets for most parties are still available with the exception of a few nights.
At this time, it is unclear when reservation for the Not So Spooky Dessert Parties will open. However, make sure to keep it here with MickeyBlog.com as you can count on us to be the first to let you know!
Will you be making reservations for the Not So Spooky Spectacular Halloween Dessert Party? Let us know in the comments below!
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to Walt Disney World for the 2022 Halloween Season. But, hurry! Rooms and tickets for Mickey’s Not SO Scary Halloween Party are VERY limited! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney