The Spook-Tacular Foodie Guide for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Halloween 2022
While the temperature might not make it feel like, the 2022 Halloween season officially kicks off next week at the Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney World when the first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party gets underway on August 12!
To get us pumped for Halloween 2022 at Walt Disney World, we are excited share all of the spook-tacular foodie options available in the Magic Kingdom this year. While some of these options are ONLY available during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, several of them are available during regular park hours as well.
*Denotes ONLY available during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2022
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Not-So-Poison Apple Pie Milk Shake: Apple pie milk shake with green apple whipped cream, sour apple marshmallow straw, cinnamon donuts, and a poison apple straw* (New)
- Sweet Candy Corn Soft-serve Swirl Cone: Sweet corn and vanilla soft-serve swirl topped with candy corn chocolate bow (New)
- Pain and Panic Hot Dog: All-beef hot dog, sweet and spicy onion relish, and sriracha mustard topped with spicy cheese-flavored snacks (New)
- Winifred’s Elixir of Youth: Black tea slushy with kiwi foam and Winifred chocolate piece (New)
- Binx Pastry Tail: Cat tail drizzled with dark chocolate and topped with Binx chocolate piece (New)
- Cold Witches Brew Coffee: French vanilla cold brew with pumpkin spiced foam topped with Halloween sprinkles (New)
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Bayou Burger: All-beef patty, jalapeño pimento cheese, crispy andouille sausage, and garlic pickles (New)
The Friar’s Nook
- Hades Hot Dog: Spicy beef and pork hot dog, Hades’ relish, and pickles served with house-made violet mustard* (New)
- Un Poco Loco Tots: Chorizo sausage, green onion, and Hades’ cheese sauce* (New)
Golden Oak Outpost
- Spellbinding Fried Pie: Buffalo chicken, mozzarella, and blue cheese wrapped in flaky dough topped with a candy eye and jalapeño ranch aïoli* (New)
Ice Cream Cart near The Haunted Mansion
- Chilling Chamber Pop: Chocolate crumbs, cherry buttercream, and dark chocolate pearls topped with Tightrope Walker chocolate piece*
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Monster Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich: Monster cookies filled with vanilla ice cream* (New)
Liberty Square Market
- Monster Cookie: Sugar cookie with candy eyes and Halloween-themed sprinkles (New) (Available during regular park hours only
Main Street Bakery
- Oh, My Gourd Cupcake: Pumpkin spice cupcake with cinnamon cream cheese icing finished with dark chocolate ears (New)
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Sweet Almond Corn Cake: Almond vanilla cake dipped in white, orange, and yellow chocolate topped with candy corn* (New)
Popcorn Cart near Cinderella Castle
- Mexican Spiced Hot “COCO” Brownie: Spice chocolate brownie with dark chocolate ganache topped with Miguel chocolate piece* (New)
Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
- Grave Digger Milk Shake: Coconut and matcha blended soft-serve topped with whipped cream, Grave Digger shovel, and chocolate gravestone* (New)
- Worms and Dirt Funnel Cake: Funnel cake topped with chocolate ice cream, chocolate cookie crumbs, gummy worms, and Billy chocolate piece* (New)
- Chilling Chamber Pop: Chocolate crumbs, cherry buttercream, and dark chocolate pearls topped with Tightrope Walker chocolate piece
Snack Cart near Cinderella Castle
- M&M’s Peanut Butter Churro: Churro rolled in peanut dust with peanut sauce, chocolate sauce, and M&M’s Peanut Butter (New)
Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Jack-O-Lantern Float: Citrus swirl with Fanta Orange, brown sugar whipped cream, and graham cracker crumbs* (New)
Other Novelties for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party & The 2022 Halloween Season
In addition to all these tempting sips and snacks, Guests can get their hands on different Halloween-themed popcorn buckets, a sipper, and glow cube during the 2022 Halloween season at the Magic Kingdom.
While the Glow Mickey Mummy Premium Popcorn Bucket and Donald Candy Corn Sipper are both available during regular park hours and at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, the Halloween Candy Glow Cube and Zero Popcorn Bucket are available during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party ONLY!
- Glow Mickey Mummy Premium Popcorn Bucket – glowing soon at various popcorn carts throughout the park
- Donald Candy Corn Sipper – materializing in early Oct. at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café, The Friar’s Nook, Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
- Halloween Candy Glow Cube – glowing soon at Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Zero Popcorn Bucket – materializing in early Oct. at various popcorn carts throughout the park
In addition to these options available for the 2022 Halloween Season at the Magic Kingdom and during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, more Halloween-themed snacks and sips will soon be revealed for all over the Walt Disney World Resort, so, make sure to stay tuned!
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to Walt Disney World for the 2022 Halloween Season. But, hurry! Rooms and tickets for Mickey’s Not SO Scary Halloween Party are VERY limited! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney