NEW Perks Coming For Annual Passholders This Month Including Mobile Hub and Tapstile Entrance
We’ve got some exciting news to share about incoming passholder perks and procedures!
Nick at MagicalNewsLIVE was the first post we saw about the new MagicMobile pass. Here’s what we know about this first bit of awesome news:
Check out this brand new MagicMobile pass coming for Passholders! pic.twitter.com/zOYoJHPUbQ
— MagicalNewsLIVE (@MagicalNewsLIVE) October 5, 2021
New Disney MagicMobile Pass Design
Coming this month, a brand new MagicMobile design will be available via the My Disney Experience app just for Passholders.
For those unfamiliar, MagicMobile service is convenient and more contactless way to use all of the MagicBand perks you’ve come to know and love but through your smartphone instead.
To get started, simply set up a Disney MagicMobile pass in the My Disney Experience app and add it to the digital wallet of your eligible smart device.
Then use it to:
- Enter theme parks (with a valid theme park reservation and valid admission)
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account
- Gain access to virtual queue attractions when your boarding group is called
- Charge to your Disney Resort hotel folio during your stay
If all that isn’t awesome enough, Disney is also introducing new special touches include some fun ways to say “welcome back” to Passholders. Here are some awesome examples:
- Theme Park Entry—Coming in October: Annual Passholders will have their own theme park entry lane at each of the Disney theme parks. If you’re heading to the parks look for signage with the passholder program’s new look.
- Unique Color and Sounds When You Enter the Parks: If you’ve affiliated your My Disney Experience account with your Annual Pass, you’ll also be able to enjoy unique color and sound sequences when using your MagicBands to enter Walt Disney World Resort theme parks.
- My Disney Experience App Badge: When you open the My Disney Experience app you can see a new Annual Passholder badge on your homescreen!
The Passholder Buzz
Disney is currently in the process of creating a new mobile hub exclusively for Passholders. You’ll find it right in the My Disney Experience app.
The new hub called The Passholder Buzz will put the magic of Walt Disney World right at your fingertips. Passholders will be able to access exlusive videos, articles and delve deeper into Walt Disney World attractions, EPCOT festivals and other experiences through interviews, behind-the scenes trivia, recipes and more.
For more information on the exciting new changes coming this month you can visit the Passholder section of the Disney World website here. Readers are also encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for the latest Walt Disney World news and updates.
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook