Sample Itinerary for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Hotel
Just this morning, Disney dropped the first teaser commercial for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Hotel coming to Walt Disney World in Spring 2022. In addition, they have also given us more exciting details for the much-anticipated Hotel including our first look at a sample itinerary!
A voyage on the immersive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Hotel will be two nights jam-packed with all kinds of Star Wars adventures! With this sample itinerary, we get our first look at what Guests will be able to experience during their stay.
In addition to “immersive, interactive theater that unfolds during your visit,” Guests should be prepared for “unexpected story moments with iconic characters and special invitations that will move your story in exciting new directions.”
In the sample itinerary below, you will see some of the story moments but other moments will develop from onboard activities that might not go as planned.
Here is a sample itinerary for the two-night stay in the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Hotel:
Day One of the Sample Itinerary for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- 1:00 pm: Arrive at terminal
- 1:15 to 1:30 pm: Launch pod to Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Hotel
- 1:45 to 2:15 pm: Ship orientation
- 3:00 to 3:30 pm: Light refreshments
- 3:30 to 4:00 pm: Sabacc lessons
- 4:00 to 4:30 pm: Muster
- 4:30 to 5:00 pm: Captain’s reception
- 5:30 to 7:00 pm Dinner with live music
- 7:15 to 7:30 pm: Outer Rim Regalia
- 7:30 to 8:00 pm: *Unexpected Story Moment* for example:
- Prove your mettle to join an elite smuggling ring?
- Hide a stowaway to help the Resistance?
- 8:00 to 8:45 pm: Bridge training
- 8:30 to 8:45 pm: Special Atrium entertainment
Sample Itinerary for Day Two
- 7:00 to 8:00 am: Breakfast
- 8:15 to 8:35 am: Transport to Batuu
- 8:45 to 9:30 am: Enjoy Rise of the Resistance
- 9:30 to 9:50 am: *Unexpected story moment* for example:
- Broker a deal for a heist?
- Arrange to steal a ship from the First Order?
- 10:00 to 10:30: Enjoy Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- 11:15 am to 12:15 pm: Lunch at Docking Bay 7
- 12:40 to 12:50 pm: Transport to Starcruiser
- 1:00 to 1:30 pm: Lightsaber training
- 2:30 to 2:50 pm: Droid racing competition
- 3:00 to 3:30 pm: Build model ship
- 4:00 to 5:00 pm: Sabacc Tournamnet
- 5:00 to 5:30 pm: Cocktails at Sublight Lounge
- 5:30 to 7:00 pm: “Taste Around the Galaxy” Dinner
- 7:30 to 8:45 pm: *Unexpected story moment* for example:
- Put the heist plan into action!
- Bring the stolen ship aboard and watch out for the First Order!
- 10:00 to 11:00 pm: Spectacular Finale
Sample Itinerary for Day Three
- 8:30 to 9:30 am: Breakfast
- 9:30 to 10:00 am: Launchpad to Terminal
In addition to this sample itinerary, Disney also gave us our first look at pricing and the room options available on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. CLICK HERE to check out all the details!
So, let us know in the comments below: Which item on the itinerary for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser sticks out to you the most? Personally, getting to ride Rise of the Resistance might be what I am most excited about!
Want to be the first to book your room in the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Hotel? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com to get on my VIP list.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney