FIRST LOOK: Food Booths at the 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
The countdown is on Disney Foodies! The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival kicks off in just two days and our excitement has reached fever pitch!
MickeyBlog decided to drop by the World Showcase this afternoon to see how preparations are coming along for EPCOT’s third festival of the year!
As you can see from the images above, the Festival maps are out at the sign posts and Food & Wine signage is now decorating the lampposts.
We even found the first Remy for the Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt but we’re not telling you where it is!
Swanky Saucy Swine
First up is a brand new booth for 2021. It’s focus is on tantalizing pork dishes. We’ll share a closer look at the dishes you’ll find on the menu board above:
- Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Roasted Porchetta with Pork-fat Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Lemon-Parsley Salsa Verde (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Soy-glazed Sticky Ribs with Green Onions and Peanuts
- Crispy Pig Ear Salad with Fire Roasted Tomatillo Sauce, Pickled Red Onions, Queso Fresco, Roasted Corn Salsa and Avocado Cream (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Parish Brewing Co. SIPS Pinot Noir Black Currant Sour, Broussard, LA
- Rombauer Zinfandel, California
- Bourbon Bloody Mary with Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
Though Disney said this booth isn’t opening until October 1st, the signage is already out for India. This is your go-to spot for Indian cuisine along with beer, wine and mango lassi beverages.
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips
- Korma Chicken with Basmati Rice, Crispy Chickpeas and Spiced Yogurt Sauce (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Ben’s Original™ Basmati Rice (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Mango Lassi (non-alcoholic)
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager
- Sula Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine, Nashik
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Chai Cream Liqueur
No here’s a booth that I can’t wait to try! This is another brand new offering for 2021 and is slated to open on October 1st.
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato & Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous
- Tusker Lager
The Alps will be back starting on October 1st and it’s all about the Raclette! Let dive into the menu.
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche
- Huber Vision Grüner Veltliner, Austria
- Cave De La Côte Rosé Gamay, Romand
- René Favre Dôle, Chamoson
- Frozen Rosé
- Wine Flight
Here’s a first look at the sign for the Germany booth where you can sample a delicious array of Bavarian bites.
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Gaffel Kölsch, Cologne
- Weihenstephaner Lager, Freising
- Schöfferhofer Wild Cherry Hefeweizen, Mainz
- Selbach-Oster Riesling
- Beer Flight
The Spain booth is slated to open on
Feast on flavorful Spanish foods—like paella and charcuterie—along with beer and wine.
- Charcuterie with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Spanish-style Paella with Rice, Chorizo and Shrimp (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager
- Avaline White Blend
- Faustino VII Rioja Rosado
- Espelt Garnacha
- Wine Flight
It wouldn’t be the Food & Wine Festival without Italy! This year’s menu is sure to impress especially for wine lovers!
- Mezzelune Croccanti: Crispy Half-moon Breaded Mozzarella-filled Ravioli with Pomodoro Sauce
- Ravioli: Grilled Chicken Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce, Romano Cheese and Prezzemolo
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
- Italian Mineral Water
Hops & Barley
This spot specializes in American craft beer, wines and delightful dishes from coast to coast.
- New England Lobster Roll: Lobster with Herb Mayonnaise on a Griddled Roll
- Hot Beef Sandwich with Horseradish Cream and Pickled Vegetables
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Strawberry and Lime, Tampa, FL
- SweetWater Brewing Company Hazy IPA, Atlanta, GA
- Lord Hobo Brewing Boom Sauce DIPA, Woburn, MA
- Bold Rock Roast Coffee Hard Cider, Mills River, NC
- Longevity Chardonnay, California
- Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon, California
- Beer Flight
You’ll definitely want to stop by the Greece food both to sample traditional Greek dishes and Mediterranean Wines
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Lamb Moussaka
- Mylonas Assyrtiko
- White Wine
- Skouras Zoe Rosé
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red
- Wine Flight
You’re in luck as Ireland is back for the ultimate in comfort food (and Guiness!)
- Fisherman’s Seafood Pie
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
- Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine
- Guinness Baileys Shake
Our neighbors to the north have an awesome menu planned for 2021 Food & Wine including the return of their incredible Cheddar Soup!
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Collective Arts Audio/Visual Lager, Hamilton, Ontario
- Château des Charmes Cabernet-Merlot Old Vines
Next we head down under for some treats that are sure to tantalize!
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Sweet Potato Purée, Bush Berry Pea Salad and Pistachio-Pomegranate Gremolata (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Deconstructed Pavlova with Pastry Cream, Citrus-macerated Berries and Lemon Myrtle Meringue (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale
- Cape Mentelle Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Robert Oatley Chardonnay
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Flight
This is THE place to go for sweet treats and a glass of bubbly.
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone
- Banana Bread with Mixed Berry Compote (plant-based item)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Mimosa Flight
- CORKCICLE® Stemless Flute
Above you can also see that Corkcicle will be selling Stemless Flute glasses at this location with the Food & Wine Festival logo!
Now for the booth that my 11 year old is the most excited about – The Noodle Exchange.
Specializing in delicious noodle dishes, this menu will give your favorite ramen a run for its money.
- Traditional Spicy Vietnamese Beef Pho with Shaved Beef, Enoki Mushrooms, and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Char Siu Pork Udon with Enoki Mushrooms, Bok Choy, and Soy Pickled Egg
- Shrimp and Coconut Curry Rice Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tofu Pho with Enoki Mushrooms and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat-friendly, plant-based item)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Yaupon Brothers Green Tea Pale Ale, Titusville, FL
- A to Z Riesling, Oregon
Before we wrap things up, we’ve got time for one last booth:
Perfect for those on plant-based diets, you’ll find Impossible foods as well as wine, chai tea and more!
- The Impossible™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (plant-based item)
- Impossible™ Three-Bean Chili (gluten/wheat-friendly, plant-based item)
- Spiced Apple Twinings of London® Chai Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir, California
- Spiced Apple Twinings of London® Chai Tea with Whiskey
I don’t know about you, but we here at MickeyBlog cannot wait for the incredible eats and treats coming to EPCOT in just a few days!
Don’t miss the opportunity to follow along when we come to you LIVE from EPCOT on Thursday (June 15th) for the start of the fest!
This year’s Food and Wine festival will be running until November 20, 2021 which means even more time to start planning your Disney getaway. Simply fill out my form below and I’ll come back to you with my FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through Summer of 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook